Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Last movie you Watched..?
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 51 52
The last movie I watched was Ride Along and it was funny, I really enjoyed both Kevin hart and Ice Cube in the movie. I would recommend the movie to anybody for sure.
The last movie I watched was Ride Along and it was funny, I really enjoyed both Kevin hart and Ice Cube in the movie. I would recommend the movie to anybody for sure.
Chicken Run XD

It was on netflix and...well. I rant out of stuff to watch.

It's an...alright film I guess?

Last movie I saw in theaters was the hobbit 3, which was also "alright."
Chicken Run XD

It was on netflix and...well. I rant out of stuff to watch.

It's an...alright film I guess?

Last movie I saw in theaters was the hobbit 3, which was also "alright."
The Lair of the White Worm.

My mom's out of town for the weekend, which means having pizza and terrible horror movies with my younger siblings (even though technically they're now also adults so I'm not necessary as a Responsible Grown Up, it's still something of a fun tradition).

Anyway, The Lair of the White Worm is absolutely a bad movie, but if you're the kind of person who is amused by bad movies, it's got some great mockable moments. Also it's got a younger Peter Capaldi (and a younger Hugh Grant, playing slightly against type in that he's not a bumbling romantic lead and uses a sword). And some seriously trippy segments...

I mean, it also has blood and nudity, so it's not for everybody even without the massive weird problems.
The Lair of the White Worm.

My mom's out of town for the weekend, which means having pizza and terrible horror movies with my younger siblings (even though technically they're now also adults so I'm not necessary as a Responsible Grown Up, it's still something of a fun tradition).

Anyway, The Lair of the White Worm is absolutely a bad movie, but if you're the kind of person who is amused by bad movies, it's got some great mockable moments. Also it's got a younger Peter Capaldi (and a younger Hugh Grant, playing slightly against type in that he's not a bumbling romantic lead and uses a sword). And some seriously trippy segments...

I mean, it also has blood and nudity, so it's not for everybody even without the massive weird problems.
small7_zps60257e78.png
fOSQCIF.png
The last movie I watched was Dear White People. Really good movie.
The last movie I watched was Dear White People. Really good movie.
LIo8D8G.gif
I think big hero 6. It was a while ago so I feel like that can't be right but if I've watched anything since I forgot. Anyway it was adorable and I loved it
I think big hero 6. It was a while ago so I feel like that can't be right but if I've watched anything since I forgot. Anyway it was adorable and I loved it
Big Hero 6, which by the way was AMAZING OKAY
I think it's one of my favourite movies now ;u;
Big Hero 6, which by the way was AMAZING OKAY
I think it's one of my favourite movies now ;u;
> FR +9
> She/her
> ESFP-T
Saga: Curse of the Shadow (or which ever of it's many names you wanna use).
It's a fantasy movie, with surprisingly good costumes and while a lot of the plot is rather... well cliché... character developement is good.

Big Hero 6 was good yes.
Saga: Curse of the Shadow (or which ever of it's many names you wanna use).
It's a fantasy movie, with surprisingly good costumes and while a lot of the plot is rather... well cliché... character developement is good.

Big Hero 6 was good yes.
Just rewatched Up last night! Last movie I saw in theaters was probably Interstellar.
Just rewatched Up last night! Last movie I saw in theaters was probably Interstellar.
Groundhog Daaaaaaay

(it's my family's weird tradition shut up)
Groundhog Daaaaaaay

(it's my family's weird tradition shut up)
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
Considering I've watched Bubble Boy every day for a week I might love it haha.
Considering I've watched Bubble Boy every day for a week I might love it haha.
kEygMJz.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 51 52