Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Hoarding 0 eternal snows
So I did my daily rounds and went to open some chests from my familiars and I noticed that even though I dont have any, Im still showing the icon for eternal snows [img]http://i.imgur.com/k8v46NQ.png[/img] I thought maybe I could just put it in the vault so i could forget about it but it told me that I didnt select anything when I clicked the button The last thing I spent them on was the chillspike collar when i had exactly 65, so maybe that has something to do with it?
So I did my daily rounds and went to open some chests from my familiars and I noticed that even though I dont have any, Im still showing the icon for eternal snows

k8v46NQ.png

I thought maybe I could just put it in the vault so i could forget about it but it told me that I didnt select anything when I clicked the button

The last thing I spent them on was the chillspike collar when i had exactly 65, so maybe that has something to do with it?
he/they
I'm having the exact same problem....
I'm having the exact same problem....
idrndv.png95osp5.png
Bought a bear with my last 35 Snows and today I'm seeing the same thing.
Bought a bear with my last 35 Snows and today I'm seeing the same thing.
Header.png
Ditto! I got a sash with my last 35 snows, and I've got 0 in my hoard today.
Ditto! I got a sash with my last 35 snows, and I've got 0 in my hoard today.
Food? Food? FOOD!
tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_250.png tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo2_250.png
I too bought a bear with my last 35 snows last night and now have a pile of 0 snow showing.
I too bought a bear with my last 35 snows last night and now have a pile of 0 snow showing.
~Duckie ( " )>
Same issue here.
Same issue here.
@Klapollo, we have a much larger thread on this issue here, so I will be closing this one for consolidation purposes. But feel free to re-post this report in the above thread.

Thank you!
@Klapollo, we have a much larger thread on this issue here, so I will be closing this one for consolidation purposes. But feel free to re-post this report in the above thread.

Thank you!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png