Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | the regret is high
1 2
It's not that big of a deal actually but This dragon right here is perhaps the biggest regret of my FR life so far. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=0&tab=dragon&did=9996102][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/99962/9996102_350.png?mtime=VMpQzQAB5H0.png[/img][/url] I sold her a while ago on the AH. I didn't want to at first because I really liked the way she looked [s](I mean really she's beautiful)[/s], but lair space and monies convinced me to do it. I named her and put her down for under 10k just so she could sell fast and make this all quicker to get over. Someone snatched her up, and I did a quick looksie at their lair because I was curious. Really, the fact that she was surrounded by dragons who were named "level" should've tipped me off. Little while ago I realized she had been exalted. :( Well her parents have a pretty good chance of breeding a clone at least.
It's not that big of a deal actually but

This dragon right here is perhaps the biggest regret of my FR life so far.
9996102_350.png?mtime=VMpQzQAB5H0.png
I sold her a while ago on the AH. I didn't want to at first because I really liked the way she looked (I mean really she's beautiful), but lair space and monies convinced me to do it.
I named her and put her down for under 10k just so she could sell fast and make this all quicker to get over. Someone snatched her up, and I did a quick looksie at their lair because I was curious.

Really, the fact that she was surrounded by dragons who were named "level" should've tipped me off.

Little while ago I realized she had been exalted.

:(

Well her parents have a pretty good chance of breeding a clone at least.
EIkP0.gifjmKlO.gif
^click the eggs/dragons!^
@SpectrumScales

That's happened to a couple of my dragons. :I

Sometimes even selling high doesn't save them. :p
@SpectrumScales

That's happened to a couple of my dragons. :I

Sometimes even selling high doesn't save them. :p
@SpectrumScales

I feel your pain. I get lots of people who buy my dragons and then just leave them as unnamed and then exalt them when they grow up. Or an even worse kick in the pants; they buy a dragon from me and then throw it right back in the AH at a markup. :(
@SpectrumScales

I feel your pain. I get lots of people who buy my dragons and then just leave them as unnamed and then exalt them when they grow up. Or an even worse kick in the pants; they buy a dragon from me and then throw it right back in the AH at a markup. :(
@AutobotPrincess When I buy low-priced hatchlings to exalt for profit, i'll usually throw them back on the AH just above exalt price. It's not personal, and it's not me saying the previous owner sold them too low. It's just that there's no sense in not giving the hatchlings a chance to sell to a permanent home while I'm waiting for them to grow up, and I get the same profit whether I exalt them when they're grown or someone buys them first.

@SpectrumScales She's a pretty dragon and I'm sorry you missed out on keeping her. I've exalted a lot of dragons I thought were really pretty, so even though I'm not the one who exalted her I feel like it's safe to say it's not a judgment on how good of a dragon she is.
@AutobotPrincess When I buy low-priced hatchlings to exalt for profit, i'll usually throw them back on the AH just above exalt price. It's not personal, and it's not me saying the previous owner sold them too low. It's just that there's no sense in not giving the hatchlings a chance to sell to a permanent home while I'm waiting for them to grow up, and I get the same profit whether I exalt them when they're grown or someone buys them first.

@SpectrumScales She's a pretty dragon and I'm sorry you missed out on keeping her. I've exalted a lot of dragons I thought were really pretty, so even though I'm not the one who exalted her I feel like it's safe to say it's not a judgment on how good of a dragon she is.
@SpectrumScales
I'm sorry that you regret selling her off :( I've made a note of her colors in case I stumble across any while I'm browsing the AH. My biggest regret was the newbie mistake of exalting my progens~ The idea of genes was so far out of reach- and I'm super angry at past-me for having done it *sends back in time glares*

But! The parents have a good chance you say! ^____^

@YawningDodo
A great point to add, and I'm glad you did so. It's never about how pretty the dragon is- but lair space, and the exalting demands claim even the gorgeous ones XD

Also, that's a really cool hatchling-AH practice. *gives unasked for thumbs up of approval- and secretly contemplates stealing idea*
@SpectrumScales
I'm sorry that you regret selling her off :( I've made a note of her colors in case I stumble across any while I'm browsing the AH. My biggest regret was the newbie mistake of exalting my progens~ The idea of genes was so far out of reach- and I'm super angry at past-me for having done it *sends back in time glares*

But! The parents have a good chance you say! ^____^

@YawningDodo
A great point to add, and I'm glad you did so. It's never about how pretty the dragon is- but lair space, and the exalting demands claim even the gorgeous ones XD

Also, that's a really cool hatchling-AH practice. *gives unasked for thumbs up of approval- and secretly contemplates stealing idea*
g2thlfJ.png uWdWv70.png
some time ago I sold a pastel WC baby for 120k through AH. she got named and even had a breeding partner (I think so, they were close in colors and were placed next to each other) and in about a month I found out that she was exalted without even being bred once. by the way, her partner eas exalted too.
well, I have no problems with that exept I don't understand the point, lol.
some time ago I sold a pastel WC baby for 120k through AH. she got named and even had a breeding partner (I think so, they were close in colors and were placed next to each other) and in about a month I found out that she was exalted without even being bred once. by the way, her partner eas exalted too.
[quote name="Geronima" date="2015-02-01 01:58:44"]some time ago I sold a pastel WC baby for 120k through AH. she got named and even had a breeding partner (I think so, they were close in colors and were placed next to each other) and in about a month I found out that she was exalted without even being bred once. by the way, her partner eas exalted too. well, I have no problems with that exept I don't understand the point, lol.[/quote] Propbably the owner changed their mind and needed the space in a hurry- I've heard of people exalting dragons they'd gened up fully because after a while they realised that the dragon wasn't what they were after! While I haven't exalted any dragons I shelled megabucks on, I HAVE exalted some dragons I had for months when I just wasn't as attached to them as I wanted. Every time I get a new batch of fodder, I run into the problem of 'too many pretty dragons, not enough space' ;^; if I kept every single dragon I liked I'd be out of space in no time...so I have to be tough so i can afford nice things for the dragons I already have orz
Geronima wrote on 2015-02-01 01:58:44:

Propbably the owner changed their mind and needed the space in a hurry- I've heard of people exalting dragons they'd gened up fully because after a while they realised that the dragon wasn't what they were after! While I haven't exalted any dragons I shelled megabucks on, I HAVE exalted some dragons I had for months when I just wasn't as attached to them as I wanted.

Every time I get a new batch of fodder, I run into the problem of 'too many pretty dragons, not enough space' ;^; if I kept every single dragon I liked I'd be out of space in no time...so I have to be tough so i can afford nice things for the dragons I already have orz
@SpectrumScales I am so sorry ...hope you can get another one...she hit a soft spot for me because I have this girl and lover her [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9632452] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/96325/9632452_350.png[/img] [/url] very similar when you remove the apparel...haha best of luck
@SpectrumScales

I am so sorry ...hope you can get another one...she hit a soft spot for me because I have this girl and lover her

9632452_350.png

very similar when you remove the apparel...haha

best of luck
A5i3AHB.png
Oh yes, I know how you feel. I exalted 5-digit ID dragon as a newbie.
Oh yes, I know how you feel. I exalted 5-digit ID dragon as a newbie.
I sold my first Noc baby the other day for 20k, and someone exalted her unnamed! I was soo bummed, I think I might just start naming everyone who goes to AH. It's not that I'm super sad that she got exalted, it's more that eternal Unnamed right at the top of her parents progeny lines.
I sold my first Noc baby the other day for 20k, and someone exalted her unnamed! I was soo bummed, I think I might just start naming everyone who goes to AH. It's not that I'm super sad that she got exalted, it's more that eternal Unnamed right at the top of her parents progeny lines.
1 2