Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Royalty-themed G1 Noc
1 2 3 4
@Ares

Saw that you hatched a new noc that fit the criteria, adding you to the pinglist!
@Ares

Saw that you hatched a new noc that fit the criteria, adding you to the pinglist!
@authocracy
Mix is fine. And sure, I'll hold her for awhile.
@authocracy
Mix is fine. And sure, I'll hold her for awhile.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Amphiptere

Awesome, thank you so much! (I also just sold a dragon for a couple more gems, so I'm up to 264 and 17k. :D)
@Amphiptere

Awesome, thank you so much! (I also just sold a dragon for a couple more gems, so I'm up to 264 and 17k. :D)
Sorry. :/

Can't say I do.
Sorry. :/

Can't say I do.
You said you're interested in this guy?

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=81413&tab=dragon&did=9359831

Okay, I'm willing to part with him for the right deal. I admit, I'm interested in your Denim/Jade one...
You said you're interested in this guy?

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=81413&tab=dragon&did=9359831

Okay, I'm willing to part with him for the right deal. I admit, I'm interested in your Denim/Jade one...
I don't think I could part with my guy, sorry. I'm saving right now to gene him up eventually but I wish you luck :)
I don't think I could part with my guy, sorry. I'm saving right now to gene him up eventually but I wish you luck :)
@Altaine

If you'd like to swap for the Denim/Jade, I'd accept now! Yours was amongst my favorite of the boys. :)

ETA: Of course, my favorite of the boys got back to me! Waiting to hear from them, but if that doesn't work out I will happily swap. :)
@Altaine

If you'd like to swap for the Denim/Jade, I'd accept now! Yours was amongst my favorite of the boys. :)

ETA: Of course, my favorite of the boys got back to me! Waiting to hear from them, but if that doesn't work out I will happily swap. :)
@Kaleth

Don't be sorry, that's great! Glad you love him. :) Thank you so much for getting back to me, and I will cross you off the list!
@Kaleth

Don't be sorry, that's great! Glad you love him. :) Thank you so much for getting back to me, and I will cross you off the list!
@authocracy

I am certain we could work something out.
I am potentially interested in your denim jade girl.
@authocracy

I am certain we could work something out.
I am potentially interested in your denim jade girl.
SigBanner.png
@Keridwyn

Great, thank you! I was waiting to hear back from Altaine, but since yours has a near-identical range (and is actually wind flight like mollipes' girl, how perfect!) I'd be happy to swap for my Denim/Jade lady. :)
@Keridwyn

Great, thank you! I was waiting to hear back from Altaine, but since yours has a near-identical range (and is actually wind flight like mollipes' girl, how perfect!) I'd be happy to swap for my Denim/Jade lady. :)
1 2 3 4