Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dark Vines Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6
@MetalDawn71

They're both Wildclaws, so you can set up a CR for whichever yo'd like. (They're the first and last Tri-Midnight babies in my lair~) ^-^
@MetalDawn71

They're both Wildclaws, so you can set up a CR for whichever yo'd like. (They're the first and last Tri-Midnight babies in my lair~) ^-^
Gay/Queer. Agender.
Please use they/them pronouns.
^-^
@IvyNyx: Could you hold one of the male WCs just little bit longer? I need to up my finds to make a REAL offer for him.
@IvyNyx: Could you hold one of the male WCs just little bit longer? I need to up my finds to make a REAL offer for him.
metaldawn71_by_succubuslust-daum2zn.png
@MetalDawn71

Sure~ I just won't put any of the babies in the AH for a few days, to give you a chance to make some treasure. ^-^
@MetalDawn71

Sure~ I just won't put any of the babies in the AH for a few days, to give you a chance to make some treasure. ^-^
Gay/Queer. Agender.
^-^
@MetalDawn71

Were you still interested in one of my males?
@MetalDawn71

Were you still interested in one of my males?
Gay/Queer. Agender.
^-^
@IvyNyx: Yes, I am but space has become an issue, unfortunately. : ( I can't ask you to hold him anymore...I'll pass. Don't want to, but I have to due to space. I have hatchling coming tomorrow too.
@IvyNyx: Yes, I am but space has become an issue, unfortunately. : ( I can't ask you to hold him anymore...I'll pass. Don't want to, but I have to due to space. I have hatchling coming tomorrow too.
metaldawn71_by_succubuslust-daum2zn.png
@MetalDawn71

Okay. Let me know if/when you get more space and I can breed my Midnight pair again~
@MetalDawn71

Okay. Let me know if/when you get more space and I can breed my Midnight pair again~
Gay/Queer. Agender.
^-^
^
^
Gay/Queer. Agender.
^-^
1 2 3 4 5 6