Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | •Glow's Grab Bag Art Shop•
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50 51
@GlowPen

Ohhh! Once I get money I'll so buy some art ;-;
@GlowPen

Ohhh! Once I get money I'll so buy some art ;-;
89fe65865939a5d3f3ec37e1146e2626b35a30c9.png
@GlowPen
Can I also be put on the pinglist? cheers!
@GlowPen
Can I also be put on the pinglist? cheers!
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@KarkatSizemore - Just let me know! uvu

• • • • •

@Moosesushi - You got it!
@KarkatSizemore - Just let me know! uvu

• • • • •

@Moosesushi - You got it!
H91opnQ.pngWR7T264.pngDMbc40U.pngbFaSK5v.png
Username/ID#: 99638
Commission type: Sig, two dragons
Pose preferred: Tails entwined
Reference(s): #1, #2
Personality(or -ies): Sirius is doting and loving, doing anything to protect his girl. He is completely infatuated with her while Celestine holds herself in very high regard, she's almost snobbish about it. Despite her highbrow attitude she still deeply cares for Sirius, though she doesn't make it as known as he does.
Payment Method: Paypal
Total: Already sent~!
Notes: Accents only!
Username/ID#: 99638
Commission type: Sig, two dragons
Pose preferred: Tails entwined
Reference(s): #1, #2
Personality(or -ies): Sirius is doting and loving, doing anything to protect his girl. He is completely infatuated with her while Celestine holds herself in very high regard, she's almost snobbish about it. Despite her highbrow attitude she still deeply cares for Sirius, though she doesn't make it as known as he does.
Total: Already sent~!
Notes: Accents only!
ZiudX36.png
@Tyltalis - Pickup! [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/ba89204d0643eecd6ddbedd9b748b38f/tumblr_niyht2ZjgT1scuu34o1_500.png[/img] I hope it turned out alright! uvu
@Tyltalis - Pickup!

tumblr_niyht2ZjgT1scuu34o1_500.png

I hope it turned out alright! uvu
@GlowPen

*updates her sig immediately*

It turned out amazing! *o* They look adorable together and I'm super glad you could fit in the accents.
@GlowPen

*updates her sig immediately*

It turned out amazing! *o* They look adorable together and I'm super glad you could fit in the accents.
ZiudX36.png
Here we are! I'll fill out two separate forms for organization's sake. :)

Username/ID#: Synchros/35100

Commission type: Flats, waist-up, humanoid/gijinka
Pose preferred: No preferences really, but something prideful/showy would be fitting.
Reference(s): Dragon: X | Humanized: X X
Personality: Overall, Aytzen is preening, arrogant, and secretive about the more abhorrent aspects of his work. He takes a lot of pride in his appearance and wardrobe, yet it's obvious the nature of his Shade research has taken a physical toll: pale, nearly translucent skin, visible veins, sunken eyes, etc. In public, he's polite and perfectly generous, though its more a means to further his own goals than genuine kindness.
Payment Method: PayPal
Total: $17 (pending approved total)
Notes: Aytzen is based off an existing character, and while it'd be nice if his facial features were referenced from the provided references, the rest is fair game! Incorporating the imperial antlers and any other draconic characteristics into a gijinka design, along with apparel, is very welcomed.

Commission type: Flats, full body, dragon
Pose preferred: Studying a slide under a microscope or something equally scienc-y. No real preference, whatever's easiest to work with!
Reference(s): http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=35100&did=6074226
Personality(or -ies): Agrippa is Plague through and through, though she goes about it in a more scientific way. A mycologist, with a specialization in pathogenic fungi, she spends an equal amount of time in the field foraging for specimens as she does examining them in the lab. She's covered in a slimy residue - a result of an unintentional pathogen exposure from her earlier days - though it hardly bothers her or anyone else in the labs. She's polite enough, particularly to her mate Braen, but she shares the lack of scientific ethics common in Clan Shatter Point.
Total: $22 (pending approved total)
Notes: She has an accent, but it's not necessary to render it. I can take it off for better reference if preferred.
Here we are! I'll fill out two separate forms for organization's sake. :)

Username/ID#: Synchros/35100

Commission type: Flats, waist-up, humanoid/gijinka
Pose preferred: No preferences really, but something prideful/showy would be fitting.
Reference(s): Dragon: X | Humanized: X X
Personality: Overall, Aytzen is preening, arrogant, and secretive about the more abhorrent aspects of his work. He takes a lot of pride in his appearance and wardrobe, yet it's obvious the nature of his Shade research has taken a physical toll: pale, nearly translucent skin, visible veins, sunken eyes, etc. In public, he's polite and perfectly generous, though its more a means to further his own goals than genuine kindness.
Payment Method: PayPal
Total: $17 (pending approved total)
Notes: Aytzen is based off an existing character, and while it'd be nice if his facial features were referenced from the provided references, the rest is fair game! Incorporating the imperial antlers and any other draconic characteristics into a gijinka design, along with apparel, is very welcomed.

Commission type: Flats, full body, dragon
Pose preferred: Studying a slide under a microscope or something equally scienc-y. No real preference, whatever's easiest to work with!
Reference(s): http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=35100&did=6074226
Personality(or -ies): Agrippa is Plague through and through, though she goes about it in a more scientific way. A mycologist, with a specialization in pathogenic fungi, she spends an equal amount of time in the field foraging for specimens as she does examining them in the lab. She's covered in a slimy residue - a result of an unintentional pathogen exposure from her earlier days - though it hardly bothers her or anyone else in the labs. She's polite enough, particularly to her mate Braen, but she shares the lack of scientific ethics common in Clan Shatter Point.
Total: $22 (pending approved total)
Notes: She has an accent, but it's not necessary to render it. I can take it off for better reference if preferred.
@GlowPen hi hi! :> uuum so sorry about this, but I was on the original ping list from the old thread/way back when... anyway, long story short, I never got pinged about new slots opening up? (well I got one ping saying you switched threads and then another saying I could get a slot, but all the slots were full when I checked, so I didn't have an opportunity to actually get a slot at the old price)
I had mentioned I was going on vacation, but it turned out I had 24/7 internet so I kept an eye on fr, since NotN was going on, and didn't see any pings after that... :"( I checked back to page 7 and saw you had pinged a couple other old thread folks about open slots and hadn't pinged me.

anyway, I was just wondering if there's any way I can still get a slot at the old price? or if not, if there's some way I can work out sth for the new price? ;o;/
@GlowPen hi hi! :> uuum so sorry about this, but I was on the original ping list from the old thread/way back when... anyway, long story short, I never got pinged about new slots opening up? (well I got one ping saying you switched threads and then another saying I could get a slot, but all the slots were full when I checked, so I didn't have an opportunity to actually get a slot at the old price)
I had mentioned I was going on vacation, but it turned out I had 24/7 internet so I kept an eye on fr, since NotN was going on, and didn't see any pings after that... :"( I checked back to page 7 and saw you had pinged a couple other old thread folks about open slots and hadn't pinged me.

anyway, I was just wondering if there's any way I can still get a slot at the old price? or if not, if there's some way I can work out sth for the new price? ;o;/
@shadowpup88 - Ohh, gosh, I'm sorry! And you're right! My t/g list will be opening up soon (after I finish my PayPal commissions) so I can sign you up for a reserve on a slot for a discounted price in T/G since I don't remember the old prices. uvu (So like a 20% discount because I'm really sorry I forgot oh goodness and I'm always happy to work with you)
@shadowpup88 - Ohh, gosh, I'm sorry! And you're right! My t/g list will be opening up soon (after I finish my PayPal commissions) so I can sign you up for a reserve on a slot for a discounted price in T/G since I don't remember the old prices. uvu (So like a 20% discount because I'm really sorry I forgot oh goodness and I'm always happy to work with you)
@GlowPen

Can I be added to ping? :) I am a little confused by the slots situation.
@GlowPen

Can I be added to ping? :) I am a little confused by the slots situation.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50 51