Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | who else forgets to draw the wings...?
I've tried doodling dargs recently and it's been really fun and stuff! I drew my avatar dragon Pesagniyah and I was getting very enthusiastic, like, [i]wow! I'm doing really well it looks so neat and cute... anatomy isn't that bad --- [/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/sbAdUAt.jpg[/img] wait a second... I forgot the wings AGAIN! Has anyone else done that? My pearlcatcher ends up looking like a scaly rabbit XD
I've tried doodling dargs recently and it's been really fun and stuff!
I drew my avatar dragon Pesagniyah and I was getting very enthusiastic, like, wow! I'm doing really well it looks so neat and cute... anatomy isn't that bad ---

sbAdUAt.jpg

wait a second...
I forgot the wings AGAIN!
Has anyone else done that? My pearlcatcher ends up looking like a scaly rabbit XD
@SnowBirb

*raises hand* My art class just had a self assignment project where we could do whatever, and so i was like woah cool I'm gonna draw a dragon laying on a hoard of gold. So I drew the dragon, and turned it in when the due date came around, and then realized that I totally forgot to draw the wings. I mean, it wasn't any particular type of dragon and I did base it off of a snake, so I guess it didn't need wings, but still. *facepalm*
@SnowBirb

*raises hand* My art class just had a self assignment project where we could do whatever, and so i was like woah cool I'm gonna draw a dragon laying on a hoard of gold. So I drew the dragon, and turned it in when the due date came around, and then realized that I totally forgot to draw the wings. I mean, it wasn't any particular type of dragon and I did base it off of a snake, so I guess it didn't need wings, but still. *facepalm*
qrfcie.jpg
@cockatoo - ughh so annoying, I bet it was still gorgeous but like t snot like i can't draw wings, either. I can, I'm okay at wings, I could easily add them to that pick but it's too late now that I've inked it -.-
@cockatoo - ughh so annoying, I bet it was still gorgeous but like t snot like i can't draw wings, either. I can, I'm okay at wings, I could easily add them to that pick but it's too late now that I've inked it -.-
@Snowbirb

Eh, I could've put more effort into it, I'm probs gonna go back and redo it eventually. But I'm not unhappy with it. Yeah I feel ya, it still looks really great though!
@Snowbirb

Eh, I could've put more effort into it, I'm probs gonna go back and redo it eventually. But I'm not unhappy with it. Yeah I feel ya, it still looks really great though!
qrfcie.jpg
i often forget the most important aspects of characters i've designed myself sometimes. like, i was drawing my florges once and i TOTALLY FORGOT THE FLOPPY EAR THINGS
i got so mad at myself, b/c 1) how could i forget those. they are CRUCIAL and 2) the lines were so nice and i had to erase a whole bunch of them to include the thing i forgot. i was so angry at myself ;v;
i often forget the most important aspects of characters i've designed myself sometimes. like, i was drawing my florges once and i TOTALLY FORGOT THE FLOPPY EAR THINGS
i got so mad at myself, b/c 1) how could i forget those. they are CRUCIAL and 2) the lines were so nice and i had to erase a whole bunch of them to include the thing i forgot. i was so angry at myself ;v;
@SnowBirb

*shamefully raises hand*

I. That is me.

I don't know how it happens, but the wings just magically gets forgotten when I draw dragons. More often than not, I have to go back and edit it with the wings and the wings become this awkward appendage like "what're you doing there?" ; ~ :
@SnowBirb

*shamefully raises hand*

I. That is me.

I don't know how it happens, but the wings just magically gets forgotten when I draw dragons. More often than not, I have to go back and edit it with the wings and the wings become this awkward appendage like "what're you doing there?" ; ~ :
21604933_dRbgtTwsEhizGRF.png
@SnowBirb - every day I draw a dragon on the whiteboard of my homeroom (my teacher is really awesome and never erases it), and nine times out of ten I forget the wings... ugh. (I was drawing a Mirror hunting along the bottom this morning, and it looked like a cheetah with weird flappy ears 'cuz it had no wings.)
@SnowBirb - every day I draw a dragon on the whiteboard of my homeroom (my teacher is really awesome and never erases it), and nine times out of ten I forget the wings... ugh. (I was drawing a Mirror hunting along the bottom this morning, and it looked like a cheetah with weird flappy ears 'cuz it had no wings.)
hpOdUl3.png
@darerara - the perils of drawing pokemon ;-;
the worst thing is knowing you've done a great job and looking at this wingless dragon or non floppy eared florges like 'look at you, mocking me...'
@darerara - the perils of drawing pokemon ;-;
the worst thing is knowing you've done a great job and looking at this wingless dragon or non floppy eared florges like 'look at you, mocking me...'
@lordqube - welcome to the club there is no shame here, only love and forgiveness XD
the thing is if I added anatomically correct wings to the picture up there, it would gover over the interesting points of the pose ugh.
I mean, unless I drew them folded but then that wouldn't be fun :PPP
@lordqube - welcome to the club there is no shame here, only love and forgiveness XD
the thing is if I added anatomically correct wings to the picture up there, it would gover over the interesting points of the pose ugh.
I mean, unless I drew them folded but then that wouldn't be fun :PPP
@pensandink you have a pretty awesome teacher! But still - stupid wings, its not like I can't draw them either, they're funny flappy arms at the end of the day but like so easy to forget...
@pensandink you have a pretty awesome teacher! But still - stupid wings, its not like I can't draw them either, they're funny flappy arms at the end of the day but like so easy to forget...