Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Lost Hatchlings
It still says my hatchlings are up for auction, but I can't find them in the auction house and under my activity it says I have no current sales. I wanted to cancel it but it appears they have been lost. They are still in my lair but I can't do anything with them now.
It still says my hatchlings are up for auction, but I can't find them in the auction house and under my activity it says I have no current sales. I wanted to cancel it but it appears they have been lost. They are still in my lair but I can't do anything with them now.
@Ravendarus Expired auction sales come back to you in batches, to reduce server load. If they didn't sell, you will get them back probably on the :30 or the next hour :)
@Ravendarus Expired auction sales come back to you in batches, to reduce server load. If they didn't sell, you will get them back probably on the :30 or the next hour :)
banner2.jpg
The auction most likely expired. You'll get the messages for whatever dragons were up at a certain time, then you can put them back up if you want.
The auction most likely expired. You'll get the messages for whatever dragons were up at a certain time, then you can put them back up if you want.
52a219f9f5920f601de7d7c6465b9470345afec7.png
Ohh Alright thank you so much
Ohh Alright thank you so much