Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Safe Spectrum, a LGBTQ Group
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
i'll definitely join if you still have room for more people, but i have to warn you that i'm quite shy so if there are many people in the chat i may not talk much. but my skype name is the same as my username here!
i'll definitely join if you still have room for more people, but i have to warn you that i'm quite shy so if there are many people in the chat i may not talk much. but my skype name is the same as my username here!
tumblr_nz1ye9BjOf1siz4h6o1_500.png
@medacris

Of course you can join! We're welcome to all, and we'll certainly use your pronouns, haha. As a NB myself it does get annoying when people won't use your pronouns. Anyways, I can add you to skype or you can add me, it's up to you hun.

@Merecily

We always have room for new people! We'd love to welcome you with open arms, even if you are a little shy! I'll send the request now!
@medacris

Of course you can join! We're welcome to all, and we'll certainly use your pronouns, haha. As a NB myself it does get annoying when people won't use your pronouns. Anyways, I can add you to skype or you can add me, it's up to you hun.

@Merecily

We always have room for new people! We'd love to welcome you with open arms, even if you are a little shy! I'll send the request now!
@Codextheboffin

My Skype is ChisanaInu and I'd love to be added!
@Codextheboffin

My Skype is ChisanaInu and I'd love to be added!
May I join? My Skype is degari_rose, this sounds like a really nice group and it would be really nice to have a safe group c:
May I join? My Skype is degari_rose, this sounds like a really nice group and it would be really nice to have a safe group c:
163mug.png
~~They/Them/Their ~~+11hrs~~
@Spectrophile

A request has been sent! I will add you once you accept it!

@Degari

I totally understand! We are truly a wonderful group and I would choose no other group I'd rather hang out with, haha. And yeah, safe groups are highly important! A request has been sent.
@Spectrophile

A request has been sent! I will add you once you accept it!

@Degari

I totally understand! We are truly a wonderful group and I would choose no other group I'd rather hang out with, haha. And yeah, safe groups are highly important! A request has been sent.
Friday Game Night

Since we have not had an event in a bit, mostly due to my own schedule, we will be having a game night tomorrow on 1/30/15. We will be playing a few games of Cards Against Humanity and possibly a round or two of Board Game Online depending on interest. One of these days I would like to have a skype call with an event, but of course that too is depending on interest and will probably not happen this time around. This event will start around 7 P.M. U.S central time, and as always attendance is not mandatory.
Friday Game Night

Since we have not had an event in a bit, mostly due to my own schedule, we will be having a game night tomorrow on 1/30/15. We will be playing a few games of Cards Against Humanity and possibly a round or two of Board Game Online depending on interest. One of these days I would like to have a skype call with an event, but of course that too is depending on interest and will probably not happen this time around. This event will start around 7 P.M. U.S central time, and as always attendance is not mandatory.
@codextheboffin I was part of this Skype group a long time ago, then left. A lit of things in my life have changed and I'd like to rejoin please.
@codextheboffin I was part of this Skype group a long time ago, then left. A lit of things in my life have changed and I'd like to rejoin please.
Zpa4C3J.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7