Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Corrupt a Wish
1 2 ... 401 402 403 404 405 ... 1096 1097
@Cao

Granted! However doing so empties out your lair.

I wish I could sell this Nocturne egg for at least half a mil.
@Cao

Granted! However doing so empties out your lair.

I wish I could sell this Nocturne egg for at least half a mil.
Until all are frozen
@Nanamus

Granted but you spend that money so quickly you're back where you started.

I wish it was summer already.
@Nanamus

Granted but you spend that money so quickly you're back where you started.

I wish it was summer already.
nKO8pzz.pngTUyVW3F.png
@carcinoGenetics Granted! but it will be over 100 degrees everyday this summer

I wish my internet wasn't so slow
@carcinoGenetics Granted! but it will be over 100 degrees everyday this summer

I wish my internet wasn't so slow
e7p.png
@Dimond granted. your internet is now incredibly, impossibly fast. it is predictive. the page loads before you click the button. it is too much for your computer. it is probably the source of that suspicious sizzling noise. your computer is fried. all hope is lost.

i wish for another cup of tea.
@Dimond granted. your internet is now incredibly, impossibly fast. it is predictive. the page loads before you click the button. it is too much for your computer. it is probably the source of that suspicious sizzling noise. your computer is fried. all hope is lost.

i wish for another cup of tea.
wp1cEPW.png
@seerofmind

Granted, except for the fact that the tea exploded inside of the cup. Oh well, I mean, we only used water of snow that had a slight yellow tinge to it!

I wish that I could do all the cool things (like use liquid nitrogen) I missed since I'm in advanced Science.
@seerofmind

Granted, except for the fact that the tea exploded inside of the cup. Oh well, I mean, we only used water of snow that had a slight yellow tinge to it!

I wish that I could do all the cool things (like use liquid nitrogen) I missed since I'm in advanced Science.
fKJwbdW.png
@Mynty

Granted, but 8 of your friends died from liquid nitrogen poisoning, and someone put dangerous drugs that will kill anyone who comes within 100 feet of them + the nitrogen. Sorry.

(XD that hurt to say that)

I wish we were friends (user below).
@Mynty

Granted, but 8 of your friends died from liquid nitrogen poisoning, and someone put dangerous drugs that will kill anyone who comes within 100 feet of them + the nitrogen. Sorry.

(XD that hurt to say that)

I wish we were friends (user below).
Hiya from Arcane flight!
@SunnyRainbow
Granted, now you can hear the long intricate and evolving dynamic narrative about my lair and what happens on a weekly basis! For instance, this week novice blacksmith Sutharas ...

I wish I had food here.
@SunnyRainbow
Granted, now you can hear the long intricate and evolving dynamic narrative about my lair and what happens on a weekly basis! For instance, this week novice blacksmith Sutharas ...

I wish I had food here.
stormcatchersiggie_zps77a9946f.png
@Kaj

Granted but the amount of food given is not what you wished for and you have a short potion instead!

I wish I could have egg tarts delivered to me instantly cos I am dying to eat them!
@Kaj

Granted but the amount of food given is not what you wished for and you have a short potion instead!

I wish I could have egg tarts delivered to me instantly cos I am dying to eat them!
tXKbExw.png
tumblr_inline_n5l9g8PXIs1scrvs1.png
@Yukinio Granted! But they were sitting around on the counter for a few days before you wished for them. Uncovered.

I wish it were noon instead of midnight here.
@Yukinio Granted! But they were sitting around on the counter for a few days before you wished for them. Uncovered.

I wish it were noon instead of midnight here.
@Ponponpocky Granted. The Earth spins so quickly that people are flung out of tall buildings. Massive storm cells instantly form, covering half the globe in an apocalypse, for those that survived the massive speed rise and drop. The end times are upon us.

I wish for a never ending chocolate bar.
@Ponponpocky Granted. The Earth spins so quickly that people are flung out of tall buildings. Massive storm cells instantly form, covering half the globe in an apocalypse, for those that survived the massive speed rise and drop. The end times are upon us.

I wish for a never ending chocolate bar.
tMGni6J.pnglyNYdw8.pngtMGni6J.png
1 2 ... 401 402 403 404 405 ... 1096 1097