Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | why ?
1 2
why is the snow elk not ice ?
Why is it light ?

Just seems something with snow in its name should be ice. o-o
Typings of mobs that make you go "why ?"
why is the snow elk not ice ?
Why is it light ?

Just seems something with snow in its name should be ice. o-o
Typings of mobs that make you go "why ?"
rIqRfi8.png

3SnnTam.png
Argh!

This is one of those things that bugs me, too. It's called a Snowfall Elk! It's snowy looking! Why is it Light!? /flips tables
Argh!

This is one of those things that bugs me, too. It's called a Snowfall Elk! It's snowy looking! Why is it Light!? /flips tables
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
@Greyjoy

I KNOW.
IT SHOULD BE ICE.
SNOWFALLELK
FOUND IN THE SNOW PLACE.
LOOKS ALL SNOWY.

Yet its ight whyyyyy.
@Greyjoy

I KNOW.
IT SHOULD BE ICE.
SNOWFALLELK
FOUND IN THE SNOW PLACE.
LOOKS ALL SNOWY.

Yet its ight whyyyyy.
rIqRfi8.png

3SnnTam.png
There are many coli enemies with an alignment that isn't fitting their looks/name.

I think some are missaligned due to the ongoing work on the coli, and the earlier attempts in balancing it C=

(It sometimes bothers me too, but well.)
There are many coli enemies with an alignment that isn't fitting their looks/name.

I think some are missaligned due to the ongoing work on the coli, and the earlier attempts in balancing it C=

(It sometimes bothers me too, but well.)

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
There are already /so/ many Ice monsters in the Boreal Wood, haha.

The Winter Wolf looks like it should be Ice too, but it's neutral.
There are already /so/ many Ice monsters in the Boreal Wood, haha.

The Winter Wolf looks like it should be Ice too, but it's neutral.
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
@Sallin

should be nautral to then light is just to unfitting. DX
For it. :c
@Sallin

should be nautral to then light is just to unfitting. DX
For it. :c
rIqRfi8.png

3SnnTam.png
Yeah, there's so many monsters that make no sense element-wise... I think they're trying to avoid having too many monsters of the same element in one area, but I'd be so much happier if they just stopped trying to balance things like that.
Yeah, there's so many monsters that make no sense element-wise... I think they're trying to avoid having too many monsters of the same element in one area, but I'd be so much happier if they just stopped trying to balance things like that.
.... Maybe it's light because it has a high Albedo?

Lol science how I loathe you.

I can't think of any other reason.

*flips table*
.... Maybe it's light because it has a high Albedo?

Lol science how I loathe you.

I can't think of any other reason.

*flips table*
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
*joins on table flipping*

I know the admins have said in the past that they want elemental balance in each area but I disagree so much.
Have different areas great in different things, that's still balanced but a different kind of balance! It enables us to target specific things and that includes food.
Plus it means we'd finally be able to farm somewhere other than the Arena (strong in neutral) if other areas strongly represented specific elements.

Ice is actually one of the better ones (though I agree on that elk and even the winter wolf being ice too.) It feels like a couple festivals there basically is no alternative to the Arena and I'm really starting to resent farming there (especially after NotN.)
*joins on table flipping*

I know the admins have said in the past that they want elemental balance in each area but I disagree so much.
Have different areas great in different things, that's still balanced but a different kind of balance! It enables us to target specific things and that includes food.
Plus it means we'd finally be able to farm somewhere other than the Arena (strong in neutral) if other areas strongly represented specific elements.

Ice is actually one of the better ones (though I agree on that elk and even the winter wolf being ice too.) It feels like a couple festivals there basically is no alternative to the Arena and I'm really starting to resent farming there (especially after NotN.)
*hasn't reached Boreal yet and calmly puts all the tables back in starting positions*

Though to be honest, those arcane monsters in Waterway makes me suspect that Arcane has been dumping something unstable down their toilets. (so many sunset lashers...)
*hasn't reached Boreal yet and calmly puts all the tables back in starting positions*

Though to be honest, those arcane monsters in Waterway makes me suspect that Arcane has been dumping something unstable down their toilets. (so many sunset lashers...)
Don't forget to ping me @Aryllia to get my attention.
1 2