Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Selling all my dragons
1 2 3
@ToyBonnie

You said you're accepting art for the gen 1 Nocs? I am capable of drawing, rendering, and digitally painting both animatronics and humans, although I'd have a preference for the former (is also currently in a FNaF phase). Here's one of my online galleries to determine my skill.

I really want that double blood Noc. D8 So much potential!
@ToyBonnie

You said you're accepting art for the gen 1 Nocs? I am capable of drawing, rendering, and digitally painting both animatronics and humans, although I'd have a preference for the former (is also currently in a FNaF phase). Here's one of my online galleries to determine my skill.

I really want that double blood Noc. D8 So much potential!
@NepentheSSMB Oh my, I really love your style! And if you are able to draw Fnaf that's even better. I will put Blood noc on hold for you, and we can surely work out something via PMs.
@NepentheSSMB Oh my, I really love your style! And if you are able to draw Fnaf that's even better. I will put Blood noc on hold for you, and we can surely work out something via PMs.
hu72dVR.png
@Toybonnie
would you be willing to sell Mangle with her clothes and accents as well?
FNAF!
@Toybonnie
would you be willing to sell Mangle with her clothes and accents as well?
FNAF!
A5U9oec.pngygTtFjf.pngi7oB0Al.png
niA7zhG.png
@ToyBonnie

Thank you very much! ^^ I'll meet you on over in PMs.
@ToyBonnie

Thank you very much! ^^ I'll meet you on over in PMs.
@Toybonnie or i could also offer a fullbody colored for the Girl?
Some examples are here: http://endermanz2.deviantart.com/
@Toybonnie or i could also offer a fullbody colored for the Girl?
Some examples are here: http://endermanz2.deviantart.com/
NL8vJkn.png
@Oreo321 So you want the dragon and her accent and apparels? I am willing to sell them all. 25k for the dragon, 30k for the wolf cape, 30k for the accent. Eye scar you can have for nothing.

@TheManMelter I could take FNAF fan art from you as well. Send me PM please.
@Oreo321 So you want the dragon and her accent and apparels? I am willing to sell them all. 25k for the dragon, 30k for the wolf cape, 30k for the accent. Eye scar you can have for nothing.

@TheManMelter I could take FNAF fan art from you as well. Send me PM please.
hu72dVR.png
@ToyBonnie
For the double blood I wouldn't take less than 500k for her even with a beige tert. I'd auction her if it were me. She could honestly sell for between 500k to 2 million depending. I am VERY interested in her but I'm currently out of funds and space because I went on a shopping spree last night *blushes*. But if you aren't in a rush I could get involved in bidding on her. I've two blood males (one a noc) who'd love her.
@ToyBonnie
For the double blood I wouldn't take less than 500k for her even with a beige tert. I'd auction her if it were me. She could honestly sell for between 500k to 2 million depending. I am VERY interested in her but I'm currently out of funds and space because I went on a shopping spree last night *blushes*. But if you aren't in a rush I could get involved in bidding on her. I've two blood males (one a noc) who'd love her.
Y5sHixQ.pngJMyRVQx.gifO9zOzVG.gif
1 2 3