Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello FR?
AHH!
I'm Kitleer and I'm pretty new to forums so I tried to put them off for a while (like, a month) And I was hoping that somebody could sorta' just give me the ropes on how they work after I tell you a bit about myself.

I joined flight rising because I love dragons and I saw that registration was open so I thought eh, why not? I am glad I did because I really enjoy it here and everyone I have already talked to seemed rather nice, but I'm still having a bit of trouble with making new friend and talking to people due to social anxiety. I am hoping to make new friends here who share the same interests/hobbies with me! I enjoy Drawing (and all other art forms), Dragons, webcomics, roleplay, cats, MAJICKS, exotic fruit, and my furry children; Khoshekh and Jaspurrs! I think that's enough information for now or else I'll feel like I'm signing up for a dating site!
AHH!
I'm Kitleer and I'm pretty new to forums so I tried to put them off for a while (like, a month) And I was hoping that somebody could sorta' just give me the ropes on how they work after I tell you a bit about myself.

I joined flight rising because I love dragons and I saw that registration was open so I thought eh, why not? I am glad I did because I really enjoy it here and everyone I have already talked to seemed rather nice, but I'm still having a bit of trouble with making new friend and talking to people due to social anxiety. I am hoping to make new friends here who share the same interests/hobbies with me! I enjoy Drawing (and all other art forms), Dragons, webcomics, roleplay, cats, MAJICKS, exotic fruit, and my furry children; Khoshekh and Jaspurrs! I think that's enough information for now or else I'll feel like I'm signing up for a dating site!
They/Them
@kitleer

Welcome to the forums! I don't really know how much I can do as far as showing you the ropes, but there were a couple things I had to figure out when i first started posting. One was that the vast majority of people don't mind being pinged. if you're ever worried pinging would be annoying in a situation, just know it's probably fine. ping away unless they specify they'd rather not be pinged in the first post of the thread. Some people also specify they don't like pings in their signature, but it's pretty rare.

The other is that if you want to post a link/image of your dragon on the forums, there's a generate code button on their profile. if you're confused about any other codes, this thread is helpful.

I've never once had an unpleasant interaction on the FR forums. Not saying it never happens, but people are quite nice for the most part and hopefully you'll feel comfortable c:
@kitleer

Welcome to the forums! I don't really know how much I can do as far as showing you the ropes, but there were a couple things I had to figure out when i first started posting. One was that the vast majority of people don't mind being pinged. if you're ever worried pinging would be annoying in a situation, just know it's probably fine. ping away unless they specify they'd rather not be pinged in the first post of the thread. Some people also specify they don't like pings in their signature, but it's pretty rare.

The other is that if you want to post a link/image of your dragon on the forums, there's a generate code button on their profile. if you're confused about any other codes, this thread is helpful.

I've never once had an unpleasant interaction on the FR forums. Not saying it never happens, but people are quite nice for the most part and hopefully you'll feel comfortable c:
@mahogany Thank you for your assistance. óuò
@mahogany Thank you for your assistance. óuò
They/Them
@kitleer No problem!
@kitleer No problem!
Welcome to our draggie world! :3 Youll enjoy this place alot and make plenty of friends. Dont worry about the social anxiety. Being here will help change that pretty quick. Feel free to add me here and if you have any questions go ahead and ask :)
Welcome to our draggie world! :3 Youll enjoy this place alot and make plenty of friends. Dont worry about the social anxiety. Being here will help change that pretty quick. Feel free to add me here and if you have any questions go ahead and ask :)