Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Raffle] Closed!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
@Epidemic

It's not that I don't make sure of certain colorings-I do-but I also make sure I have a backup plan for my breeding pairs just in case I pick up a new female or male Fae with a secondary or primary gene. Jounouchi's new to the nest and I wasn't sure of how to breed him, but I had a few running ideas-even one of pairing him with Requiem-and another backup in case, but then I found Ashe and she fit perfect for the gold wing/multicolor body idea, so it works :P
@Epidemic

It's not that I don't make sure of certain colorings-I do-but I also make sure I have a backup plan for my breeding pairs just in case I pick up a new female or male Fae with a secondary or primary gene. Jounouchi's new to the nest and I wasn't sure of how to breed him, but I had a few running ideas-even one of pairing him with Requiem-and another backup in case, but then I found Ashe and she fit perfect for the gold wing/multicolor body idea, so it works :P
@FreeFlyingPirate

Yes, I understand that as well. Of course finding good matches is sooo much easier with the search up. >>
@FreeFlyingPirate

Yes, I understand that as well. Of course finding good matches is sooo much easier with the search up. >>
PROTECT. INFECT. REJECT.
plague_banner.png
@Epidemic

I dunno... I've found good matches in the AH xD

Then again, I'm not so picky about tertiary colors... yet. Once the new kinds of tertiary genes are out I might reconsider on that.
@Epidemic

I dunno... I've found good matches in the AH xD

Then again, I'm not so picky about tertiary colors... yet. Once the new kinds of tertiary genes are out I might reconsider on that.
@FreeFlyingPirate

I am super picky about tertiary colors.. x3
@FreeFlyingPirate

I am super picky about tertiary colors.. x3
PROTECT. INFECT. REJECT.
plague_banner.png
@Epidemic

I just like

I know it affects the colors a bit so being picky about it's a good idea

But then again I'm not so picky on colors as some are xD The seafoam/banana and teal/rust in my den prove that xD
@Epidemic

I just like

I know it affects the colors a bit so being picky about it's a good idea

But then again I'm not so picky on colors as some are xD The seafoam/banana and teal/rust in my den prove that xD
@FreeFlyingPirate

And sometimes a wide range can be a good idea. Everyone has different tastes in aesthetics, so someone will love them.
@FreeFlyingPirate

And sometimes a wide range can be a good idea. Everyone has different tastes in aesthetics, so someone will love them.
PROTECT. INFECT. REJECT.
plague_banner.png
@Epidemic

Ehh, I will love them and most of the time, that's what matters most~
@Epidemic

Ehh, I will love them and most of the time, that's what matters most~
Bump!
Bump!
PROTECT. INFECT. REJECT.
plague_banner.png
Would it be possible to buy three more tickets? I'm currently working on getting some more treasure, I want to see this raffle go through.
Would it be possible to buy three more tickets? I'm currently working on getting some more treasure, I want to see this raffle go through.
@grimAuxiliatrix

Yes, of course. And I believe it will, I still have the rest of today and tomorrow to sell the other 16 or so tickets, I think I can do that. c:
@grimAuxiliatrix

Yes, of course. And I believe it will, I still have the rest of today and tomorrow to sell the other 16 or so tickets, I think I can do that. c:
PROTECT. INFECT. REJECT.
plague_banner.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15