Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Feading Trouble
Hi I have just fed my dragons but when I go back on to my dragon lair it tell me they haven't been fed but they have what should I do?
Hi I have just fed my dragons but when I go back on to my dragon lair it tell me they haven't been fed but they have what should I do?
I see all of your dragons at full energy, @EgyptianPrincess - are you still experiencing this problem?
I see all of your dragons at full energy, @EgyptianPrincess - are you still experiencing this problem?
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Have you tried logging out of the site, clearing your cache and closing the browser? Then coming back on to check? Sometimes there is a problem with the computer pulling old information from the cache instead of the up to date information from the server. By the way, your dragons look full to me.

If you still have this problem, try to add as much information as you can so the admin can track it. They would probably like to see your browser, how much energy your dragons had before you fed them, what the feed dragons pop-up says, how much energy the dragons have after feeding and any other thing that you can think of that might be useful, like the page not loading or other strange behaviour.
Have you tried logging out of the site, clearing your cache and closing the browser? Then coming back on to check? Sometimes there is a problem with the computer pulling old information from the cache instead of the up to date information from the server. By the way, your dragons look full to me.

If you still have this problem, try to add as much information as you can so the admin can track it. They would probably like to see your browser, how much energy your dragons had before you fed them, what the feed dragons pop-up says, how much energy the dragons have after feeding and any other thing that you can think of that might be useful, like the page not loading or other strange behaviour.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.