Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | It's a big world out there..
1 2
Hello, world! I'm Heather, but call me Hezzie. ^_^ I'm relatively new to FlightRising, joined about a month or so ago. I've been too shy to post >.< I like to doodle, I love to bake cakes, I love reading, traveling, and (obviously) dragons. :) I hope to make some new friends!

xoxo,

-Hezzie
Hello, world! I'm Heather, but call me Hezzie. ^_^ I'm relatively new to FlightRising, joined about a month or so ago. I've been too shy to post >.< I like to doodle, I love to bake cakes, I love reading, traveling, and (obviously) dragons. :) I hope to make some new friends!

xoxo,

-Hezzie
@DreamShifter
hi there hezzie! i joined about the same time as you. what types of things do you like to read?
@DreamShifter
hi there hezzie! i joined about the same time as you. what types of things do you like to read?
K6TNbNL.pngPhO6hbB.pngLrK9u2q.pngtumblr_o7prl9lntn1u3wsjco6_250.png
@perilhellfire
I'll read just about anything. My favorites are sci-fi, manga, mystery, and romance. What about you? :D
@perilhellfire
I'll read just about anything. My favorites are sci-fi, manga, mystery, and romance. What about you? :D
i prefer fantasy and manga, but i'll read any thing that catches my eye. i'm also kinda horse crazy so that works to ;) @DreamShifter
i prefer fantasy and manga, but i'll read any thing that catches my eye. i'm also kinda horse crazy so that works to ;) @DreamShifter
Ooooh, nice :D I hope to own a horse someday...Do you like reading about dragons?? I have a few you may be interested in if so :) @perilhellfire
Ooooh, nice :D I hope to own a horse someday...Do you like reading about dragons?? I have a few you may be interested in if so :) @perilhellfire
i love dragon books! i've already read the inheritance cycle and the wings of fire seiries
i love dragon books! i've already read the inheritance cycle and the wings of fire seiries
@DreamShifter
@DreamShifter
Awesome! I've got a couple recommendations, there's The Last Dragon Chronicles by Christ D'Lacey, and The Dragonriders of Pern (both are series). The first book of each being The Fire Within and Dragonflight, respectively. I think you'll like them :D @perilhellfire
Awesome! I've got a couple recommendations, there's The Last Dragon Chronicles by Christ D'Lacey, and The Dragonriders of Pern (both are series). The first book of each being The Fire Within and Dragonflight, respectively. I think you'll like them :D @perilhellfire
wow those sound really cool i'll look into them. and if you haven't read them yet "the inheritance cycle" is by Christoper Paolini and "wings of fire" is by Tui t. sutherland
wow those sound really cool i'll look into them. and if you haven't read them yet "the inheritance cycle" is by Christoper Paolini and "wings of fire" is by Tui t. sutherland
@DreamShifter
sorry, i keep forgetting the ping!
@DreamShifter
sorry, i keep forgetting the ping!
1 2