Din
Nayru
Sky
Nami
Tui
La
Yin
sig.png 1D7bNEj.png
@Seagu ZolfJKimbleeXME @haikwoshevon @MythicRaven @Rogue @Serendipitous @FlameDraco
Thank you all for your wonderful names, but unfortunately I can't choose them all.

@vulpeli I'm awarding you the prize. But, with a twist. My favourite of your list was Eos, but seeing as I already have a Dawn in my lair, I'm going with the mother of Eos and a goddess of the moon, Theia.
@Seagu ZolfJKimbleeXME @haikwoshevon @MythicRaven @Rogue @Serendipitous @FlameDraco
Thank you all for your wonderful names, but unfortunately I can't choose them all.

@vulpeli I'm awarding you the prize. But, with a twist. My favourite of your list was Eos, but seeing as I already have a Dawn in my lair, I'm going with the mother of Eos and a goddess of the moon, Theia.
light.png
@bargo

Ah I see. ^^ I'm glad you liked my suggestions, and that they helped you come up with a name. Theia is a wonderful choice. She was also the mother of another one of my suggestions, Selene.

Edit: I just noticed your dragon's mother's name is Helena. XD Greek mythology names run in the family, eh?
@bargo

Ah I see. ^^ I'm glad you liked my suggestions, and that they helped you come up with a name. Theia is a wonderful choice. She was also the mother of another one of my suggestions, Selene.

Edit: I just noticed your dragon's mother's name is Helena. XD Greek mythology names run in the family, eh?

She/Her || FR +3
G1s For Sale
1 2