Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Dark Tale- Roleplay
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
"Ratchet, bring my little Ironhide in and guard our lair. That little black Guardian would be good for an adventure. You? You're better at throwing things!" a laugh escaped the dragon queen softly.

The Skydancer obeyed and Ironhide came in a few minutes later, the young black Guardian male dancing his way over to his leader. He thought she was pretty.
"Ratchet, bring my little Ironhide in and guard our lair. That little black Guardian would be good for an adventure. You? You're better at throwing things!" a laugh escaped the dragon queen softly.

The Skydancer obeyed and Ironhide came in a few minutes later, the young black Guardian male dancing his way over to his leader. He thought she was pretty.
f7EQd.gifNSxjK.gif7rryT.gifTCTAI.gif
Phantom turned to Argus and Altairis while the others were quarreling.
"Perhaps we should leave now, to find that cave."
Phantom was getting a migraine from all the noise. And now a swarm of pixies was circling her head. Literally.

Altairis jumped when she heard Phantom speak. She had...spaced out.
"Uh, ah, yes. I agree."
Altairis turned to Argus. How would he reply? And Altairis wondered where Nightstrike went.

Asmodeus noticed the three dragons talking. They appeared to want to leave. Should he stay or should he join them? He figured it'd be best to follow them.
"I shall accompany you," he said to them, not at all quietly.

@Splitbeat @SwanofWar @Yaoilove20 @CelpixMav
Phantom turned to Argus and Altairis while the others were quarreling.
"Perhaps we should leave now, to find that cave."
Phantom was getting a migraine from all the noise. And now a swarm of pixies was circling her head. Literally.

Altairis jumped when she heard Phantom speak. She had...spaced out.
"Uh, ah, yes. I agree."
Altairis turned to Argus. How would he reply? And Altairis wondered where Nightstrike went.

Asmodeus noticed the three dragons talking. They appeared to want to leave. Should he stay or should he join them? He figured it'd be best to follow them.
"I shall accompany you," he said to them, not at all quietly.

@Splitbeat @SwanofWar @Yaoilove20 @CelpixMav
tumblr_inline_o1juycxztV1rxulxk_500.gif
@PhantomNyx @Yaoilove20 @SplitBeat @CelpixMav

"Yes!" Argus loudly and enthusiastically agreed and then turned to the other dragons, "I mean, no offense to you lot, but we're kinda awesome adventurers on a super epic quest right now!"

"A quest for what exactly?" Mahzu drolly inquired.

"Shut up!" Argus rambunctiously cut him off, tossing his small pearl between his front paws as he continued, "So um, hello to you all, write us a letter or something, but we really gotta be off doing questing stuff!"

"You have literally no idea how dumb you sound, do you?" Mahuz droned.

Argus just flashed a sassy grin and put a wing over Altairis. "Now let's go!" He started to turn when the new spiral spoke. "Eh?" he eyed him, "You wanna come with us? I...guess that would be okay with me. I mean, if you're dragon enough for it!" He looked to Phantom for affirmation, seeing as she was the sort of 'leader' of this thing.
@PhantomNyx @Yaoilove20 @SplitBeat @CelpixMav

"Yes!" Argus loudly and enthusiastically agreed and then turned to the other dragons, "I mean, no offense to you lot, but we're kinda awesome adventurers on a super epic quest right now!"

"A quest for what exactly?" Mahzu drolly inquired.

"Shut up!" Argus rambunctiously cut him off, tossing his small pearl between his front paws as he continued, "So um, hello to you all, write us a letter or something, but we really gotta be off doing questing stuff!"

"You have literally no idea how dumb you sound, do you?" Mahuz droned.

Argus just flashed a sassy grin and put a wing over Altairis. "Now let's go!" He started to turn when the new spiral spoke. "Eh?" he eyed him, "You wanna come with us? I...guess that would be okay with me. I mean, if you're dragon enough for it!" He looked to Phantom for affirmation, seeing as she was the sort of 'leader' of this thing.
Splitbeat and Ironhide looked to Phantom. "May we come as well?" they asked at the same time.

@PhantomNyx @Yaoilove20 @SwanofWar @CelpixMav
Splitbeat and Ironhide looked to Phantom. "May we come as well?" they asked at the same time.

Now Phantom had been backed into a corner. She looked over to Argus, who was as bright and bubbly as ever. She didn't see how this could go wrong...
"You all may come as well," Phantom said, hoping this wouldn't be the death of them all. She looked over to Asmodeus, who appeared very familiar to her. Had he worked for her brother, perhaps?

Altairis jumped when Argus put his wing around her, but she didn't move.
"Where are we going dungeoneering at?" She asked.

Phantom replied, " There's an extensive cave system not too far from here. It'll take at most five minutes to get there."

Asmodeus looked around at all of them. He was definitely sure that these... dragons... would either interfere or cause trouble. And cause them all to die.
"Well, what're we waiting for, then?"
Now Phantom had been backed into a corner. She looked over to Argus, who was as bright and bubbly as ever. She didn't see how this could go wrong...
"You all may come as well," Phantom said, hoping this wouldn't be the death of them all. She looked over to Asmodeus, who appeared very familiar to her. Had he worked for her brother, perhaps?

Altairis jumped when Argus put his wing around her, but she didn't move.
"Where are we going dungeoneering at?" She asked.

Phantom replied, " There's an extensive cave system not too far from here. It'll take at most five minutes to get there."

Asmodeus looked around at all of them. He was definitely sure that these... dragons... would either interfere or cause trouble. And cause them all to die.
"Well, what're we waiting for, then?"
"Thank you ma'm." Ironhide's deep bass voice rumbled as he gave voice to he and his to-be mate's gratitude.
"Thank you ma'm." Ironhide's deep bass voice rumbled as he gave voice to he and his to-be mate's gratitude.
@PhantomNyx @Yaoilove20 @Splitbeat @SwanofWar

Syra was relived to find no fighting had really happened with the new arival of dragons. They, with the exeption of the brothers, seemed to get along well. The idea of adventuring with all of them excited her and her wings fluttered slightly but not as much to gain attention. That is until she realised that by not speaking she may not have made it to clear that she wished to stay with them. She noticed Cith made no head way to be seen. In fact he had been quiet as is unlike his personality. She wondered if Cith even wanted to go with the other dragons...

After a moment of consideration, and a few glances at the latest dragon to fly in, Syra decided that no matter what she wanted to go on the adventure.

"Might... might I be allowed to go as well...?" She whispered only loud enough for Phantom and perhaps whoever was standing close to hear.
Cith shot her a look that neither seemed pleased nor angry.
@PhantomNyx @Yaoilove20 @Splitbeat @SwanofWar

Syra was relived to find no fighting had really happened with the new arival of dragons. They, with the exeption of the brothers, seemed to get along well. The idea of adventuring with all of them excited her and her wings fluttered slightly but not as much to gain attention. That is until she realised that by not speaking she may not have made it to clear that she wished to stay with them. She noticed Cith made no head way to be seen. In fact he had been quiet as is unlike his personality. She wondered if Cith even wanted to go with the other dragons...

After a moment of consideration, and a few glances at the latest dragon to fly in, Syra decided that no matter what she wanted to go on the adventure.

"Might... might I be allowed to go as well...?" She whispered only loud enough for Phantom and perhaps whoever was standing close to hear.
Cith shot her a look that neither seemed pleased nor angry.
Phantom heard Syra and answered her, "Of course. Always room for more."
These dragons were beginning to give her a migraine, but they were also beginning to grow on her.

Altairis, seeing that they were all ready, said, "All righty then! Let's go adventuring!" She saw that Argus was itching to go adventuring, as well. And she was, too.

Asmodeus silently groaned. The whole point of him going was so he could track Phantom alone, but it seemed his luck had run out. He figured the luck potion he had taken earlier was starting to wear off.
"Well, let's get going, then, shall we?" He said.

@CelpixMav @Splitbeat @SwanofWar @Yaoilove20
Phantom heard Syra and answered her, "Of course. Always room for more."
These dragons were beginning to give her a migraine, but they were also beginning to grow on her.

Altairis, seeing that they were all ready, said, "All righty then! Let's go adventuring!" She saw that Argus was itching to go adventuring, as well. And she was, too.

Asmodeus silently groaned. The whole point of him going was so he could track Phantom alone, but it seemed his luck had run out. He figured the luck potion he had taken earlier was starting to wear off.
"Well, let's get going, then, shall we?" He said.

@CelpixMav @Splitbeat @SwanofWar @Yaoilove20

Ironhide blinked his red eyes slowly, seeing as he had originally been a Plague dragon, until he had joined Splitbeat's Fire lair. "This should be quite fun!" he rumbled in excitement.

Splitbeat flicked her tail in agreement with her mate.

Ironhide blinked his red eyes slowly, seeing as he had originally been a Plague dragon, until he had joined Splitbeat's Fire lair. "This should be quite fun!" he rumbled in excitement.

Splitbeat flicked her tail in agreement with her mate.
Cith craned his neck and smiled, delighted at chance to learn more about his newly acquired dragon friends. He watched as Syra beamed, elated now that she was allowed to partake in an adventure. He was glad too, he concluded to himself, but more out of curiosity than actual yearning to go dig around in dirty caves and get into trouble. This thought wearied him.
"I'm well aware that this could have been stated... but I seem to have let my mind wander love. Where might we be headed on this gallivant? Some where mischievous I take it? Where might it be that you are leading us?"
Cith craned his neck and smiled, delighted at chance to learn more about his newly acquired dragon friends. He watched as Syra beamed, elated now that she was allowed to partake in an adventure. He was glad too, he concluded to himself, but more out of curiosity than actual yearning to go dig around in dirty caves and get into trouble. This thought wearied him.
"I'm well aware that this could have been stated... but I seem to have let my mind wander love. Where might we be headed on this gallivant? Some where mischievous I take it? Where might it be that you are leading us?"
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17