Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The FR Gifting Cave
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 108 109
@ExtraSolar : The last movie I saw was The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. I've seen it before, but it was a chance to show it to my family. We're all such nerds.
@ExtraSolar : The last movie I saw was The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. I've seen it before, but it was a chance to show it to my family. We're all such nerds.
To celebrate having recently gened my beautiful black/leaf plague boy with Seraph (thus bringing him almost to his appearance goal!!) let's give away one of the other boys in my lair. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=252513] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2526/252513_350.png[/img] [/url] This fine gentleman would love to go home with the first person to ping me with their favorite mythological trickster, and a reason why they like that figure so much. Personally? I have to give my love to the spider god Anansi. Between the normal fun of being a trickster god, Anansi also has the honor of being a master of stories. Story telling has been a big part of my life since I was a wee lass, and so a trickster story teller is just too much for my poor maiden's heart to handle.
To celebrate having recently gened my beautiful black/leaf plague boy with Seraph (thus bringing him almost to his appearance goal!!) let's give away one of the other boys in my lair.

252513_350.png

This fine gentleman would love to go home with the first person to ping me with their favorite mythological trickster, and a reason why they like that figure so much.

Personally? I have to give my love to the spider god Anansi. Between the normal fun of being a trickster god, Anansi also has the honor of being a master of stories. Story telling has been a big part of my life since I was a wee lass, and so a trickster story teller is just too much for my poor maiden's heart to handle.
wltdc9X.png
@sempiternalSoma Mythology! I never thought I'd run into one of my main interests on Flight Rising!

As far as trickster gods go, my love goes to Maui, trickster of the Hawaiian islands. I find that there's something cute about tricksters who end up helping humanity in their stories, especially when they help bring culture. Plus, I'm from Hawai'i, so I feel a stronger connection to hawaiian mythology than I do some of the other mythologies in the world. I just find it more interesting.
@sempiternalSoma Mythology! I never thought I'd run into one of my main interests on Flight Rising!

As far as trickster gods go, my love goes to Maui, trickster of the Hawaiian islands. I find that there's something cute about tricksters who end up helping humanity in their stories, especially when they help bring culture. Plus, I'm from Hawai'i, so I feel a stronger connection to hawaiian mythology than I do some of the other mythologies in the world. I just find it more interesting.
Username: Gweny
Nickname(s): Gwen
Birthday: May 8th
Favorite Breed(s): Pearlcatchers, Spirals
Favorite Color(s): Neutrals.
Favorite Dragon(s) You Own: Echo and Stendarr. Love them! ♥
Any FR Goals?: New secondary for Stendarr, and a spiral breeding pair!
Will you be active?: Yes :)
Username: Gweny
Nickname(s): Gwen
Birthday: May 8th
Favorite Breed(s): Pearlcatchers, Spirals
Favorite Color(s): Neutrals.
Favorite Dragon(s) You Own: Echo and Stendarr. Love them! ♥
Any FR Goals?: New secondary for Stendarr, and a spiral breeding pair!
Will you be active?: Yes :)
1VZYsOg.jpg
Ping me if you need me :)
@Overwatcher- I had heard of Maui but after seeing your post I did a little reading on him. A trickster as creator is really neat, and I agree, a rarity. Hope you enjoy your dragon!
@Overwatcher- I had heard of Maui but after seeing your post I did a little reading on him. A trickster as creator is really neat, and I agree, a rarity. Hope you enjoy your dragon!
wltdc9X.png
Because someone was really nice and gave me a good deal on an Imperial I'm going to give away one of my new hatchlings from yesterday [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=285534] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2856/285534_350.png[/img] [/url] She's Coal/Storm Freckle/Stonewash I only ask that if you are going to exalt her, give her a name first. [b]The first person to ping me with a picture of a colorful cupcake gets her.[/b]
Because someone was really nice and gave me a good deal on an Imperial I'm going to give away one of my new hatchlings from yesterday

285534_350.png

She's Coal/Storm Freckle/Stonewash

I only ask that if you are going to exalt her, give her a name first.

The first person to ping me with a picture of a colorful cupcake gets her.
@ Morrow [img]http://www.bubblews.com/assets/images/news/959953390_1374303766.jpg[/img] She's perfect for one of my boys! :D
@ Morrow
959953390_1374303766.jpg
She's perfect for one of my boys! :D
@Minstrel

that is quite a cupcake!

okay I'll be sending her your way ♥
@Minstrel

that is quite a cupcake!

okay I'll be sending her your way ♥
Thankeee! And now, since it's been a while since I gifted anything... [item=Skin: Overload] First person to ping me with the name of the dragon they're putting this on gets it.
Thankeee! And now, since it's been a while since I gifted anything...

Skin: Overload
First person to ping me with the name of the dragon they're putting this on gets it.
@Minstrel I will put it on Yuki! <3
@Minstrel I will put it on Yuki! <3
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 108 109