Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Pinkerton's Disappearance
1 2
For me, whenever I click on Pinkerton's Plunder Pile, the text loads up but Pinkerton himself isn't there, and it doesn't show the object I have received. I have reloaded the page, opened up a new tab, everything. I'm starting to think it's not just on my end. Has anyone else had this issue?
For me, whenever I click on Pinkerton's Plunder Pile, the text loads up but Pinkerton himself isn't there, and it doesn't show the object I have received. I have reloaded the page, opened up a new tab, everything. I'm starting to think it's not just on my end. Has anyone else had this issue?
naturesignature_zps0f753b9e.png
I have this issue as well as a friend :/
I have this issue as well as a friend :/
I'm having this issue too.

I miss Pinkerton. :c
I'm having this issue too.

I miss Pinkerton. :c
DontCare_zps2af8a852.png
This happened to me as well! Pinkerton is not there, and when I clicked the "grab item" box, nothing happened - no confirmation showing the item. I checked my hoard and although I could have received something I already had several of and didn't notice, it didn't look like I got anything from him. The grab item box is now greyed out and unselectable.
This happened to me as well! Pinkerton is not there, and when I clicked the "grab item" box, nothing happened - no confirmation showing the item. I checked my hoard and although I could have received something I already had several of and didn't notice, it didn't look like I got anything from him. The grab item box is now greyed out and unselectable.
Having the exact same issue as well, started happening just last night.
Having the exact same issue as well, started happening just last night.
@MDBluebird Yep, same issues here. I am using both Google Chrome and Firefox, depending on where I am. (Laptop/Mobile) with the most current updates applied. Here's a screen shot of the page before grabbing an item. After grabbing an item, the "Grab an Item" button simply darkens and becomes unusable until rollover. [img]http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad83/HowlingHooves/40238b82-edd0-4d56-86d2-2c97947fbe5d_zpsab294a91.png[/img] I resized the image above, but if you need the original I can link that instead. I'm not sure if you need any more information, but let me know and I'll help if I can. I did see another thread that was locked stating it is a Cache issue and to clear it, but I... don't know how to clear my cache on my phone. Google it I guess. But the laptop I am using is not mine, it's my mothers and I don't want to clear the cache because she uses it for work often when she needs to input some nursing information online. Is clearing the cache the only way to clear this up, and if it is will it hurt if I don't clear the cache on the laptop and instead see Pinkerton on my phone after figuring it out?
@MDBluebird

Yep, same issues here.

I am using both Google Chrome and Firefox, depending on where I am. (Laptop/Mobile) with the most current updates applied.

Here's a screen shot of the page before grabbing an item. After grabbing an item, the "Grab an Item" button simply darkens and becomes unusable until rollover.
40238b82-edd0-4d56-86d2-2c97947fbe5d_zpsab294a91.png

I resized the image above, but if you need the original I can link that instead. I'm not sure if you need any more information, but let me know and I'll help if I can. I did see another thread that was locked stating it is a Cache issue and to clear it, but I... don't know how to clear my cache on my phone. Google it I guess.

But the laptop I am using is not mine, it's my mothers and I don't want to clear the cache because she uses it for work often when she needs to input some nursing information online. Is clearing the cache the only way to clear this up, and if it is will it hurt if I don't clear the cache on the laptop and instead see Pinkerton on my phone after figuring it out?
In his bones Eruption was a monster..
OGZ2Ia0.png
@MDBluebird

Have you tried a hard refresh (Ctrl+F5)?
@MDBluebird

Have you tried a hard refresh (Ctrl+F5)?
Ah, yes i seem to be in the same predicament as the rest of you ! :(
Ah, yes i seem to be in the same predicament as the rest of you ! :(
Pinkerton's done a bunk! (Yep, me too.)
Pinkerton's done a bunk! (Yep, me too.)
Same here!
Same here!
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
1 2