Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Pinkerton Issues?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Moderator hijack: please clear your cache as is mentioned in the announcement. Thank you!

The setup for Pinkerton's page was weird after rollover today, and I got no notification that I received anything after clicking the button. Not sure if something's wrong with it or what, but now I have no Idea what I got, or if I got anything, for that matter.
Moderator hijack: please clear your cache as is mentioned in the announcement. Thank you!

The setup for Pinkerton's page was weird after rollover today, and I got no notification that I received anything after clicking the button. Not sure if something's wrong with it or what, but now I have no Idea what I got, or if I got anything, for that matter.
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
same for me, evrything is al text no image.
same for me, evrything is al text no image.
Focusing in Iridescent and Shimmer Genes
Yeah, the picture is basically missing and no pop up. I have the same issue.
I use Chrome, btw
Yeah, the picture is basically missing and no pop up. I have the same issue.
I use Chrome, btw
+9 FR time
On mobile, using Chrome and have the same ussue. All text, nothing that I see even popped into my Hoard.... weird.
On mobile, using Chrome and have the same ussue. All text, nothing that I see even popped into my Hoard.... weird.
Same here !
Same here !
French newb - FR time + 9 hours
Same issue here, using chrome mobile and regular :/
Same issue here, using chrome mobile and regular :/
banner-1.png
Battle of the first four veteran: we burned the moon!
Same here. This is what I saw on Pinkerton's page : [img]http://i.imgur.com/qKhUXOA.png[/img]
Same here. This is what I saw on Pinkerton's page :

qKhUXOA.png
Same here, using Chrome and...I guess I also got nothing, nothing popped out. I was really shocked when I saw Pinkerton went missing, uh ^^'
Same here, using Chrome and...I guess I also got nothing, nothing popped out. I was really shocked when I saw Pinkerton went missing, uh ^^'
iceflight_by_kitsunka-d8l0oi6.png
i have the same issue
i have the same issue
doggo2.png
FR +9
____tumblr_inline_n35y9aJQWt1r9ywrd.png____
same problem here
same problem here
cauldrontext2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6