Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Pinkerton error and Unresponsive Forums
1 2 3
just glad to know that im not the only one ^-^ i trust our FR reps, you guys can do it!! keep being your awesome selves!!!
just glad to know that im not the only one ^-^ i trust our FR reps, you guys can do it!! keep being your awesome selves!!!
JFxEO5r.gif8dqm7Js.gifhn0FWxt.gif
@Paintminion: Please clear your cache to solve this.
@Paintminion: Please clear your cache to solve this.
@Merrows @Pandalovvy: Same goes for you two: please clear your cache to solve this issue.
@Merrows @Pandalovvy: Same goes for you two: please clear your cache to solve this issue.
That fixed it for me! I'm still not sure what item I got though. I guess it'll forever be a mystery lol.
That fixed it for me! I'm still not sure what item I got though. I guess it'll forever be a mystery lol.
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
@Gaia: I clicked the link provided on the initial post for instructions, but I'm getting a "Sorry, that link is invalid" error.

Also, don't know what item I got today.
@Gaia: I clicked the link provided on the initial post for instructions, but I'm getting a "Sorry, that link is invalid" error.

Also, don't know what item I got today.
@Shady: I reposted the link in the OP, but I'll post one here for you to: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache
@Shady: I reposted the link in the OP, but I'll post one here for you to: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache
got the same error as paintminion and merrows. never saw an item actually appear, so it might have dropped into my inventory somewhere without my knowledge, but i don't know.

using chrome on a HP Pavi
got the same error as paintminion and merrows. never saw an item actually appear, so it might have dropped into my inventory somewhere without my knowledge, but i don't know.

using chrome on a HP Pavi
I just experienced the same error as the main poster put an image up of for Pinkerton.
I just experienced the same error as the main poster put an image up of for Pinkerton.
Seems like Pinkerton got a whole brand new look, I like it.
Just look at all the blankness.
Seems like Pinkerton got a whole brand new look, I like it.
Just look at all the blankness.
tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
clearing the cache worked for me.
clearing the cache worked for me.
1 2 3