Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who's Looking Forward to Crystal Gala?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Festivals are so much fun. Ever since NotN ended I've been itching to start grinding again. Those springboks won't know what hit 'em.
Festivals are so much fun. Ever since NotN ended I've been itching to start grinding again. Those springboks won't know what hit 'em.
tumblr_inline_nvcxkdxokg1r7qfkn_75sq.png
Totally excited. NotN was boring, compared to the normal festivals.
I just hope the new expensive apparel will be as good as the Shackles.
Totally excited. NotN was boring, compared to the normal festivals.
I just hope the new expensive apparel will be as good as the Shackles.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
really excited! i can't wait to hoard all these icy items...
really excited! i can't wait to hoard all these icy items...
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
This'll be my first event other than Night of the Noc so I'm excited!
This'll be my first event other than Night of the Noc so I'm excited!
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
I can't wait! I've been around for ages, but I joined Ice after their festival last time I think? So it'll be exciting being Ice Flight during the ice festival. I also just really like the aesthetic of ice, so I'm hoping for lots of wonderful skins to collect.
I can't wait! I've been around for ages, but I joined Ice after their festival last time I think? So it'll be exciting being Ice Flight during the ice festival. I also just really like the aesthetic of ice, so I'm hoping for lots of wonderful skins to collect.
I'm always looking forward to holidays. This one comes between a long trip and the start of my spring semester, so I'm hoping to be able to dedicate lots of time to being online!
I'm always looking forward to holidays. This one comes between a long trip and the start of my spring semester, so I'm hoping to be able to dedicate lots of time to being online!
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
I'm very excited! I thought I had my exam/deadlines week during the gala first, but it turns out that that's this week... so although I have a week less to get everything done/study I do actually have time to participate in the Gala!
I'm very excited! I thought I had my exam/deadlines week during the gala first, but it turns out that that's this week... so although I have a week less to get everything done/study I do actually have time to participate in the Gala!
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
Really excited for the new familiars and apparel!
Anyone know which place in coli is best for getting the eternal snows?
Really excited for the new familiars and apparel!
Anyone know which place in coli is best for getting the eternal snows?
rhesmanisa.regular.png
@Glowria http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=frd&id=1330688&page=1 has a list c: Best places seem to be Boreal Wood, Arena, Waterway, Woodland Path and Scorched Forest
@Glowria http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=frd&id=1330688&page=1 has a list c: Best places seem to be Boreal Wood, Arena, Waterway, Woodland Path and Scorched Forest
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin
Thank you :)
@Lonin
Thank you :)
rhesmanisa.regular.png
1 2 3 4 5 6