Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Okapi: A New Tertiary Gene!
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
Wow, this is beautiful! I can't wait to see what the FR staff thinks of next~
Wow, this is beautiful! I can't wait to see what the FR staff thinks of next~
wkWqD7s.jpg
snapdraegyn_zps93cbc4cc.jpg
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9774808] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/97749/9774808_350.png[/img] [/url] I dunno, on the right species and coloration, the okapi can look pretty awesome!

9774808_350.png

I dunno, on the right species and coloration, the okapi can look pretty awesome!
kudos on the Hiveworks affiliation, I've been clicking on any interesting-looking webcomics and have read about a dozen new comics now :>
kudos on the Hiveworks affiliation, I've been clicking on any interesting-looking webcomics and have read about a dozen new comics now :>
acinonyx-signature.jpeg
LOVE!
LOVE!
how cute!!
how cute!!
c6Hmdm9.pngCEWCcsR.pngE3sjxsi.pngygWzlbs.pngRRK8S82.pngCPMK3ES.gifWpTaqnH.png85AYPx6.pngIYGduRJ.png
ktNvR3l.pngZby1WMt.png
yaaaaassss I love the new gene
yaaaaassss I love the new gene
just another one of those LA devotee
klmjhgfcdxsfgchjvbklm;/jhgfdsghjk,jhgfdsfghyjuikguytfrdfgsflio;lityrewal;'[lpoiuytresghjkl;'lptyrekl;
'guyrtdhjkl;'
;ljhuftydrfghjkolp'pkojihugyftrdftgyhuijk;l'hkgjhdfjgkhlj;kljkhgtfrdfghjkl;lfgdsfghtdgrfgvhbjlk;l'/;[.lp,koijmhnubgyftvcdresxawzesxcdrftvbgyhunijmko,lp.;[/.lpk,oijmhnubgyswcfrtvgyhulop;[l.p,koijmhnubgyftvcdrkmo,lp.;[lesxzxcdrftvbgyhunijmkojinhugyiftudresgdhtjfykghukgjyhgfghjkiuygthyuj WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
klmjhgfcdxsfgchjvbklm;/jhgfdsghjk,jhgfdsfghyjuikguytfrdfgsflio;lityrewal;'[lpoiuytresghjkl;'lptyrekl;
'guyrtdhjkl;'
;ljhuftydrfghjkolp'pkojihugyftrdftgyhuijk;l'hkgjhdfjgkhlj;kljkhgtfrdfghjkl;lfgdsfghtdgrfgvhbjlk;l'/;[.lp,koijmhnubgyftvcdresxawzesxcdrftvbgyhunijmko,lp.;[/.lpk,oijmhnubgyswcfrtvgyhulop;[l.p,koijmhnubgyftvcdrkmo,lp.;[lesxzxcdrftvbgyhunijmkojinhugyiftudresgdhtjfykghukgjyhgfghjkiuygthyuj WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
omg it's so cute it looks like they have lil socks on :'>
omg it's so cute it looks like they have lil socks on :'>
tumblr-ngc4ax4-Hf-X1s35i1to1-500.gif
moon.pngArisa|She/They/Fleur/Lune/Fae|'97sakura.png
imageedit-1-9474809811.png
man, if there is anything more difficult about getting this gene besides the treasure costs, its matching! It's so hard to find good color matches/combos for the okapi gene with my dragons (or others I've seen!)
man, if there is anything more difficult about getting this gene besides the treasure costs, its matching! It's so hard to find good color matches/combos for the okapi gene with my dragons (or others I've seen!)
The Water Flight
wx4q.png
More Powerful Than The Greatest of Waves
[center][color=brown]I'm not big on this gene...it's hard to find colors that look good with it. I noticed that things like pink/[b]magenta/magenta[/b] or sky/[b]blue/blue[/b] can look pretty okay (mostly the secondary and the tert being the same color can make okapi a little less weird to me.) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/97162/9716138_350.png[/img] kinda like this dude. Aqua[b]/royal/royal[/b]. I think it's how you can't see the primary colors through the stripes like a real okapi. It's too harsh and bold. I think if the sock part weren't so high, and if the edges were blurred into the actually dragon like real markings it wouldn't be that bad.
I'm not big on this gene...it's hard to find colors that look good with it. I noticed that things like pink/magenta/magenta or sky/blue/blue can look pretty okay (mostly the secondary and the tert being the same color can make okapi a little less weird to me.)

9716138_350.png

kinda like this dude. Aqua/royal/royal.

I think it's how you can't see the primary colors through the stripes like a real okapi. It's too harsh and bold. I think if the sock part weren't so high, and if the edges were blurred into the actually dragon like real markings it wouldn't be that bad.
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67