Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | A question about Dr. Who(ANSWERED)
1 2 3
I started with the 9th Doctor, finished that season, then hopped around. If you prefer one doctor to another later on, you can more or less jump around, just try to always start at the beginning on the series. :)
I started with the 9th Doctor, finished that season, then hopped around. If you prefer one doctor to another later on, you can more or less jump around, just try to always start at the beginning on the series. :)
Lewyn_updated2.gif
@Firetear I just started watching two summers ago... Started with Season One of the reboot... Got hooked from the first ep... Shot through the seven seasons of catchup in time for the 50th anniversary... And even started some classic by then... Watched the 50th in the theater.... Laughed... Cried... Fan girled.... Working my way through Classic Who atm and Big Finish Audios.... Enjoy your trip... I know I have been...
@Firetear I just started watching two summers ago... Started with Season One of the reboot... Got hooked from the first ep... Shot through the seven seasons of catchup in time for the 50th anniversary... And even started some classic by then... Watched the 50th in the theater.... Laughed... Cried... Fan girled.... Working my way through Classic Who atm and Big Finish Audios.... Enjoy your trip... I know I have been...
1 2 3