Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | New Frozen Addition...
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9564237] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/95643/9564237_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote]Meet Snegurka! The newest addition to my lair. I hope to get her cloudy feathered wings... Frozen Shackles & Gossimer Silk Tail Chain thing... I ♥ her. :>[/quote][/center]

9564237_350.png

Quote:
Meet Snegurka!
The newest addition to my lair.
I hope to get her cloudy feathered wings...
Frozen Shackles & Gossimer Silk Tail Chain thing...

I ♥ her. :>
@Ravewolf
Oh my goodness, she is absolutely beautiful!
@Ravewolf
Oh my goodness, she is absolutely beautiful!
yY3vbYF.pngaabzEU9i1.pnge2wlrBb.pngfwf0oTL.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pnguJuXpVk.pngHxJ7se6.pnguzVzjjZ.pngnxZGTXG.pngZaKiBAO.pngQoMzhWb.pngXGtgfcm.pngaabuttonmash.pngaa yY3vbYF.png
yAczqIT.png
@Sesshin
Hnngh! Thank you! ♥
@Sesshin
Hnngh! Thank you! ♥
@Ravewolf Ooh, very nice use of the colors! I'm almost tired of seeing triple ice and whites u-u
@Ravewolf Ooh, very nice use of the colors! I'm almost tired of seeing triple ice and whites u-u
790f87b2b205f5a2a2efa0490e31703829f88607.png
@Ravewolf
Steel works so well for icy-looking dragons, I don't know why there's not more love for it. She's very pretty.

Her name's really great, too :)
@Ravewolf
Steel works so well for icy-looking dragons, I don't know why there's not more love for it. She's very pretty.

Her name's really great, too :)
tumblr_inline_njviz9jZLy1qg2i5p.png
@Nyctea

Thank you! Oh, yes. Me too. I've not been here that long and I already am really over the "overly done" crystal-facet ice-ice babies. lol. :> Dun dada dun dun dun dun! lol!

@Yesdear

I agree! I saw her and snatched her up for little more than 8k!! I was amazed! And I really wanted something whimsical for the name. I did some research and found it... I am so glad someone else caught on! :> ♥ Thank you!
@Nyctea

Thank you! Oh, yes. Me too. I've not been here that long and I already am really over the "overly done" crystal-facet ice-ice babies. lol. :> Dun dada dun dun dun dun! lol!

@Yesdear

I agree! I saw her and snatched her up for little more than 8k!! I was amazed! And I really wanted something whimsical for the name. I did some research and found it... I am so glad someone else caught on! :> ♥ Thank you!