Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Crim stole my Clown gene :(
I don't suppose there's any way to reverse accidentally hitting 'trade' when Crim wanted a Clown gene? I feel really, really stupid for making this mistake, but user error doesn't exactly count as a bug or anything. Why does Crim even ask for these things, anyway?

If ~150k treasure is my stupid tax, so be it, but I hope there's some leeway here. That's a lot of treasure to lose even if Runes were up and I weren't sick of puzzles...
I don't suppose there's any way to reverse accidentally hitting 'trade' when Crim wanted a Clown gene? I feel really, really stupid for making this mistake, but user error doesn't exactly count as a bug or anything. Why does Crim even ask for these things, anyway?

If ~150k treasure is my stupid tax, so be it, but I hope there's some leeway here. That's a lot of treasure to lose even if Runes were up and I weren't sick of puzzles...
@Nezdragon

Unfortunately, there's nothing that can really be done. Crim will ask for anything on the site with varying degrees of probability, and the amount offered is pre-generated based on the sell price.

You can play shock switch though! At least there's that? :'D
@Nezdragon

Unfortunately, there's nothing that can really be done. Crim will ask for anything on the site with varying degrees of probability, and the amount offered is pre-generated based on the sell price.

You can play shock switch though! At least there's that? :'D
@Reitgerte
Eh, was hoping to roll a natural 20 on my Wish spell. :(
@Reitgerte
Eh, was hoping to roll a natural 20 on my Wish spell. :(
Once I accidentally sold all of my food instead of converting it. I hate when stuff like this happens.
Once I accidentally sold all of my food instead of converting it. I hate when stuff like this happens.
jCVhFoZ.gif