Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Online dragon dating! W.I.P
1 2 3 4
Hello everyone that has used this thread so far.. i forgot to mention that this is still a work in progress and that i may still have to make changes. My sister gave me this recommendation about how i should to add about whether or not the relationship is temporary or permanent and how the nest will be split if its temporary.
thank you all for applying so far, it means alot! :)
I will be also asking you
@paola @VonSchweets @danidawn @solasrealta
@ThePsycoMoose @DarkEmpress
Hello everyone that has used this thread so far.. i forgot to mention that this is still a work in progress and that i may still have to make changes. My sister gave me this recommendation about how i should to add about whether or not the relationship is temporary or permanent and how the nest will be split if its temporary.
thank you all for applying so far, it means alot! :)
I will be also asking you
@paola @VonSchweets @danidawn @solasrealta
@ThePsycoMoose @DarkEmpress
Hi, I'm Mirage and I'm looking for a mate. Some dragons say I'm strange and mysterious, and I guess that's kind of true, but I really want to be a dad. [b]Your info[/b] Are you male or female: Male What breed are you: Imperial What are your colours: Obsidian, Obsidian, Steel What are your genes: Iridescent, Shimmer, Smoke What is your element: Shadow What is your lair element: Shadow How old are you: 2 weeks Birthday: January 1st, 2015 How many offsprings have you had: None Any necessary luggage you might need if going to another companions home? I don't intend on leaving Other comments: I'm not RTB for 13 days. :( Your picture: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92610/9260905_350.png[/img] _______________________________________________________ [b]Your mate[/b] Does your mate need to be male or female? Female Are you planning to go home with them? No Are you planning on a temporary relationship? I would love a permanent relationship, but we'll see how it works out If relationship is temporary, how are you planning to split the nest? Permanent or temporary, I think that we'll split the nest evenly between our two home clans. Specific Breed(s) for mate? Nope Specific colours for mate? It doesn't matter, as long as the babies will be beautiful. Specific Genes for Mate? It doesn't matter. Specific age for mate? Not important to me. Specific element for mate? I would prefer she was Shadow or Nature, but it's not very important. Love is love. =) Do you care if your mate has had any kids already? Not really! Any must haves and have nots for your mate? She must be understanding and accepting, and she must have a fondness for eating clams. Seriously. This is very important. Other comments for your mate: If you want to return to your home lair, I understand. We can make it work long distance. (:
Hi, I'm Mirage and I'm looking for a mate. Some dragons say I'm strange and mysterious, and I guess that's kind of true, but I really want to be a dad.

Your info

Are you male or female: Male
What breed are you: Imperial
What are your colours: Obsidian, Obsidian, Steel
What are your genes: Iridescent, Shimmer, Smoke
What is your element: Shadow
What is your lair element: Shadow
How old are you: 2 weeks
Birthday: January 1st, 2015
How many offsprings have you had: None
Any necessary luggage you might need if going to another companions home? I don't intend on leaving
Other comments: I'm not RTB for 13 days. :(
Your picture:
9260905_350.png

Your mate

Does your mate need to be male or female? Female
Are you planning to go home with them? No
Are you planning on a temporary relationship? I would love a permanent relationship, but we'll see how it works out
If relationship is temporary, how are you planning to split the nest? Permanent or temporary, I think that we'll split the nest evenly between our two home clans.
Specific Breed(s) for mate? Nope
Specific colours for mate? It doesn't matter, as long as the babies will be beautiful.
Specific Genes for Mate? It doesn't matter.
Specific age for mate? Not important to me.
Specific element for mate? I would prefer she was Shadow or Nature, but it's not very important. Love is love. =)
Do you care if your mate has had any kids already? Not really!
Any must haves and have nots for your mate? She must be understanding and accepting, and she must have a fondness for eating clams. Seriously. This is very important.
Other comments for your mate: If you want to return to your home lair, I understand. We can make it work long distance. (:
ScreenShot2014-12-10at51436PM_zps43a09586.png a1a185c3-79f7-4585-b670-9f691d96a3f6_zps4caa9dc0.png
@aquatayton I think that's an excellent idea! Of course the small details can be worked out between the users later, but it's always good to have a little bit of an idea of what you want to happen with the nest.
@aquatayton I think that's an excellent idea! Of course the small details can be worked out between the users later, but it's always good to have a little bit of an idea of what you want to happen with the nest.
82yGJuK.pngLl19LuP.gifgiphy.gifwfUfEGg.gifKEQAerK.png
Oooooooo, this is a really neat idea! I'll flip though when I get back and see if I have any dragons that match what people are looking for! In the meantime: Are you male or female: female What breed are you: Imperial What are your colours: white/rose/rose What are your genes: iri/shim/gembond What is your element: arcane What is your lair element: lighting How old are you: 4 months Birthday: Sep 05, 2014 How many offsprings have you had: 7, and I'm currently on a nest of another 3 Any necessary luggage you might need if going to another companions home: my Charlatan. Also possibly a telescope. I'd love to check out the constellations visible from other places... Other comments: im currently watching this very cute nest, and so I won't be able to go anywhere for at least two days. But maybe something could be arranged? your picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6141714] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/61418/6141714_350.png[/img] [/url] Your mate: Does your mate need to be male or female? Either or, I don't discriminate. Are you planning to go home with them? I'd love to go on a short journey! But I'd want to come back at some point. I've been here since I was a hatchling, and I'm not sure im ready to leave that quickly... Are you planning on a temporary relationship? I'm open to anything, it depends on how we get along? If relationship is temporary, how are you planning to split the nest? Does half and half sound ok with you? Specific Breed(s) for mate? Nope! Specific colours for mate? I find sky a very attractive color, but pastels in general are great~ Specific Genes for Mate? Preferably not gembond... Specific age for mate? Anything above a hatchling. I'm sorry, but...no Specific element for mate? Nope! Do you care if your mate has had any kids already? Of course not. Any must haves and have nots for your mate? Hmmm...none that I can think of. Other comments for your mate: even if we're in separate lairs, I would be ok with something long-distance. Letters and maybe occasional visits could probably be arranged. :)
Oooooooo, this is a really neat idea! I'll flip though when I get back and see if I have any dragons that match what people are looking for!
In the meantime:

Are you male or female: female
What are your colours: white/rose/rose
What are your genes: iri/shim/gembond
What is your element: arcane
What is your lair element: lighting
How old are you: 4 months
Birthday: Sep 05, 2014
How many offsprings have you had: 7, and I'm currently on a nest of another 3
Any necessary luggage you might need if going to another companions home: my Charlatan. Also possibly a telescope. I'd love to check out the constellations visible from other places...
Other comments: im currently watching this very cute nest, and so I won't be able to go anywhere for at least two days. But maybe something could be arranged?
your picture:
6141714_350.png

Your mate:
Does your mate need to be male or female? Either or, I don't discriminate.
Are you planning to go home with them? I'd love to go on a short journey! But I'd want to come back at some point. I've been here since I was a hatchling, and I'm not sure im ready to leave that quickly...
Are you planning on a temporary relationship? I'm open to anything, it depends on how we get along?
If relationship is temporary, how are you planning to split the nest? Does half and half sound ok with you?
Specific Breed(s) for mate? Nope!
Specific colours for mate? I find sky a very attractive color, but pastels in general are great~
Specific Genes for Mate? Preferably not gembond...
Specific age for mate? Anything above a hatchling. I'm sorry, but...no
Specific element for mate? Nope!
Do you care if your mate has had any kids already? Of course not.
Any must haves and have nots for your mate? Hmmm...none that I can think of.
Other comments for your mate: even if we're in separate lairs, I would be ok with something long-distance. Letters and maybe occasional visits could probably be arranged. :)
[b][u]Your info[/u][/b] [LIST] [*]Are you male or female: Female [*]Are you planning on a temporary relationship? Not sure yet. Highly depends on who I find. [*]If relationship is temporary, how are you planning to split the nest? half and half. If unequal whoever has debt takes the extra or only egg. [*]What breed are you: Nocturne [*]What are your colours: Ivory/ Ivory /Ivory [*]What are your genes: Crystal / Facet /Smoke [*]What is your element: Ice [*]What is your lair element: Wind [*]How old are you: 3 weeks [*]Birthday: Dec 23, 2014 [*]How many offsprings have you had: So far none. [*]Any necessary luggage you might need if going to another companions home? Not sure, I'm a minimalist so I take what I need, not what I want. [*]Other comments: I can be cold-hearted and a tough nut to crack upon our first meeting. Generally I'm very serious as well, but once we become close, I open up slowly. You could Feverfew, he is the only dragon in the lair that hasn't been scared to approach me. [*] your picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8949402] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89495/8949402_350.png[/img] [/url] [/LIST] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [b][u]Your mate:[/u][/b] [LIST] [*]Does your mate need to be male or female? Preferably male. [*]Are you planning to go home with them? I dunno, I'll probably stay in my lair...this morons are growing on me. [*]Are you planning on a temporary relationship? Most likely. [*]If relationship is temporary, how are you planning to split the nest? half and half. If unequal whoever has debt takes the extra or only egg. [*]Specific Breed(s) for mate? Wildclaw or Nocturne. [*]Specific colours for mate? Close to mine. [*]Specific Genes for Mate? ^^ [*]Specific age for mate? I have no preference. [*]Specific element for mate? Nope. [*]Do you care if your mate has had any kids already? No. [*]Any must haves and have nots for your mate? Just be understanding and careful. [*]Other comments for your mate: Not that I can't think of. [/LIST][/quote]
Your info
  • Are you male or female: Female
  • Are you planning on a temporary relationship? Not sure yet. Highly depends on who I find.
  • If relationship is temporary, how are you planning to split the nest? half and half. If unequal whoever has debt takes the extra or only egg.
  • What breed are you: Nocturne
  • What are your colours: Ivory/ Ivory /Ivory
  • What are your genes: Crystal / Facet /Smoke
  • What is your element: Ice
  • What is your lair element: Wind
  • How old are you: 3 weeks
  • Birthday: Dec 23, 2014
  • How many offsprings have you had: So far none.
  • Any necessary luggage you might need if going to another companions home? Not sure, I'm a minimalist so I take what I need, not what I want.
  • Other comments: I can be cold-hearted and a tough nut to crack upon our first meeting. Generally I'm very serious as well, but once we become close, I open up slowly. You could Feverfew, he is the only dragon in the lair that hasn't been scared to approach me.
  • your picture:
    8949402_350.png

Your mate:
  • Does your mate need to be male or female? Preferably male.
  • Are you planning to go home with them? I dunno, I'll probably stay in my lair...this morons are growing on me.
  • Are you planning on a temporary relationship? Most likely.
  • If relationship is temporary, how are you planning to split the nest? half and half. If unequal whoever has debt takes the extra or only egg.
  • Specific Breed(s) for mate? Wildclaw or Nocturne.
  • Specific colours for mate? Close to mine.
  • Specific Genes for Mate? ^^
  • Specific age for mate? I have no preference.
  • Specific element for mate? Nope.
  • Do you care if your mate has had any kids already? No.
  • Any must haves and have nots for your mate? Just be understanding and careful.
  • Other comments for your mate: Not that I can't think of.
[/quote]
G6MATKJ.gif QgNWxo1.gif qSfMeki.gif
[quote name="aquatayton" date="2015-01-17 19:23:37"]@VonSchweets hey there darling! My name is Eito, I am a gembond imp, and really love my owner, but for someone as beautiful as you I will gladly leave my lair. How about a first date and if you are not satisfied I can go home. My owner says that she thinks we will make beautiful babies ;) but she also said that if I have to leave her, she would REALLY want to have one of the grandchildren. Please think about the offer, you are sure one beautiful gal, -Eito [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8420992] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/84210/8420992_350.png[/img] [/url](I was going to fill out chart but at the moment I am using a tablet, there for it is very hard)[/quote] @aquatayton Hello, My apologies for the late reply, I wouldn't mind going on a date to try things out. Although you have to excuse my awkwardness, I haven't been in the dating zone scene my last hatchings. My lovely owner wouldn't mind more offspring of mine, she is always impressed with the results! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6818923] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68190/6818923_350.png[/img] [/url]
aquatayton wrote on 2015-01-17 19:23:37:
@VonSchweets hey there darling! My name is Eito, I am a gembond imp, and really love my owner, but for someone as beautiful as you I will gladly leave my lair. How about a first date and if you are not satisfied I can go home. My owner says that she thinks we will make beautiful babies ;) but she also said that if I have to leave her, she would REALLY want to have one of the grandchildren.
Please think about the offer, you are sure one beautiful gal,
-Eito
8420992_350.png
(I was going to fill out chart but at the moment I am using a tablet, there for it is very hard)

@aquatayton
Hello, My apologies for the late reply, I wouldn't mind going on a date to try things out. Although you have to excuse my awkwardness, I haven't been in the dating zone scene my last hatchings. My lovely owner wouldn't mind more offspring of mine, she is always impressed with the results!

6818923_350.png
NOKT6yu.png
I've got another interested dragon! Name: Incinerate [u]Your Info[/u] Are you male or female: Female What breed are you: Imperial What are your colours: Blood, Red, Blood What are your genes: Speckle, Current, Underbelly What is your element: I originate from a Light Clan. What is your lair element: I now make my home in a Fire Clan. How old are you: 2 weeks. Birthday: December 29th, 2014. How many offsprings have you had: None yet. :) Any necessary luggage you might need if going to another companions home: I'd very much prefer to stay home. I'm very comfortable where I am and I'd hate to leave. Other comments: I'll be ready to have my first hatchlings in 10 days. Your Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9176823] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/91769/9176823_350.png[/img] [/url] Your mate: Does your mate need to be male or female? I'm looking more for a male so I can have beautiful babies. Are you planning to go home with them? I'd prefer to stay in my own lair, but I'd be willing to share a nest in his lair, as long as I can come home with a baby. Are you planning on a temporary relationship? I expect my potential mate would want to stay at home in his lair too and I respect that. It'll most likely be a temporary relationship, but I can be convinced into trying a long distance one as well. If relationship is temporary, how are you planning to split the nest? I'd like to keep half of the hatchlings with me, that way I can bring home some adorable, fiery babies. Specific Breed(s) for mate? Any breed of my rarity or higher, but the single exception would be Pearlcatcher. I'm mostly looking for a Wildclaw or Imperial mate. Specific colours for mate? Preferably very similar to mine to maintain the fiery scheme. Specific Genes for Mate? Ripple, Current, Iridescent, and Shimmer are all great. Specific age for mate? I don't have a preference for age. Specific element for mate? I'm open to all types of elements and magic. Do you care if your mate has had any kids already? It would be great if he had! That way he'd be experienced. Any must haves and have nots for your mate? I'm looking for someone who isn't afraid of conversation or having hatchlings with a dragon they might not see on a regular basis. Other comments for your mate: I'm willing to try long distance if you're that serious about a relationship. Otherwise, I'm just fine with having hatchlings and returning to our separate homes.
I've got another interested dragon!

Name: Incinerate
Your Info
Are you male or female: Female
What are your colours: Blood, Red, Blood
What are your genes: Speckle, Current, Underbelly
What is your element: I originate from a Light Clan.
What is your lair element: I now make my home in a Fire Clan.
How old are you: 2 weeks.
Birthday: December 29th, 2014.
How many offsprings have you had: None yet. :)
Any necessary luggage you might need if going to another companions home: I'd very much prefer to stay home. I'm very comfortable where I am and I'd hate to leave.
Other comments: I'll be ready to have my first hatchlings in 10 days.
Your Picture:

9176823_350.png

Your mate:
Does your mate need to be male or female? I'm looking more for a male so I can have beautiful babies.
Are you planning to go home with them? I'd prefer to stay in my own lair, but I'd be willing to share a nest in his lair, as long as I can come home with a baby.
Are you planning on a temporary relationship? I expect my potential mate would want to stay at home in his lair too and I respect that. It'll most likely be a temporary relationship, but I can be convinced into trying a long distance one as well.
If relationship is temporary, how are you planning to split the nest? I'd like to keep half of the hatchlings with me, that way I can bring home some adorable, fiery babies.
Specific Breed(s) for mate? Any breed of my rarity or higher, but the single exception would be Pearlcatcher. I'm mostly looking for a Wildclaw or Imperial mate.
Specific colours for mate? Preferably very similar to mine to maintain the fiery scheme.
Specific Genes for Mate? Ripple, Current, Iridescent, and Shimmer are all great.
Specific age for mate? I don't have a preference for age.
Specific element for mate? I'm open to all types of elements and magic.
Do you care if your mate has had any kids already? It would be great if he had! That way he'd be experienced.
Any must haves and have nots for your mate? I'm looking for someone who isn't afraid of conversation or having hatchlings with a dragon they might not see on a regular basis.
Other comments for your mate: I'm willing to try long distance if you're that serious about a relationship. Otherwise, I'm just fine with having hatchlings and returning to our separate homes.
82yGJuK.pngLl19LuP.gifgiphy.gifwfUfEGg.gifKEQAerK.png
{Sterling found a mate!}
{Sterling found a mate!}
Don't forget we also need people to find matches for others, personally I think people are mostly worried about loosing their dragons. This is a really good way to also permanently get rid of some dragons that people has been looking everywhere for. And a if temporarally, get a couple beautiful hatchlings from a very well connected dragon of yours. Please don't be shy to give me advice, your tips mean alot to as I wish to help alot of lonley single dragons.

Congrats sterling! @solasrealta I'm happy for you! Isit possible you can say on you originl post that he has been taken? Thank you
Don't forget we also need people to find matches for others, personally I think people are mostly worried about loosing their dragons. This is a really good way to also permanently get rid of some dragons that people has been looking everywhere for. And a if temporarally, get a couple beautiful hatchlings from a very well connected dragon of yours. Please don't be shy to give me advice, your tips mean alot to as I wish to help alot of lonley single dragons.

Congrats sterling! @solasrealta I'm happy for you! Isit possible you can say on you originl post that he has been taken? Thank you
@aquatayton
Nice idea, I thought of similar, but never put it into action. I plan on studding and starting a hatchery myself. Hope this works out. I want to be kept up to date on this and help anytime. I specialize in wildclaws myself.
@aquatayton
Nice idea, I thought of similar, but never put it into action. I plan on studding and starting a hatchery myself. Hope this works out. I want to be kept up to date on this and help anytime. I specialize in wildclaws myself.
uReWJtJ.png
1 2 3 4