Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 330 331
Not sure if this has been posted before but it's bugging me. The item description for the Bronze Steampunk Vest reads:

"A plated vest of bronze and rubbed leather. It is pockmarked with gizmos and sockets, perfect for connecting to other contraptions. The guage on it measures in dapperness."

That should be "gauge."
Not sure if this has been posted before but it's bugging me. The item description for the Bronze Steampunk Vest reads:

"A plated vest of bronze and rubbed leather. It is pockmarked with gizmos and sockets, perfect for connecting to other contraptions. The guage on it measures in dapperness."

That should be "gauge."
Noticed one at Tomo's today: "what is the proper Coli venue" question for Abyss Striker was missing a question mark at the end.
Noticed one at Tomo's today: "what is the proper Coli venue" question for Abyss Striker was missing a question mark at the end.
Lost Lute pgE81Sv.png Aerborne Ambassador
In Bleak Birdskull Legband description says:

"An ornamental legband decorated with blue feathers..." Should be black feathers
In Bleak Birdskull Legband description says:

"An ornamental legband decorated with blue feathers..." Should be black feathers
Shock says:

(The target has a chance to prohibited from using abilities.)
Shock says:

(The target has a chance to prohibited from using abilities.)
"However, they do not excel at is physical confrontations."

Missing "what" after the comma I think? Or "is" should be removed.
"However, they do not excel at is physical confrontations."

Missing "what" after the comma I think? Or "is" should be removed.
2gEMC44.pngWe Will Consume All2gEMC44.png
jRvmJhO.png
Not sure if this counts as a typo, but your Death's Head-Stag apostrophe is broken:

It was quite a flight, but your purchase of Death’s-Head Stag (1) is here! Be sure to remove everything from this message before deleting it. Thanks for using the Flight Rising Auction House!

Also appears in the little box if you hover over the image.
Not sure if this counts as a typo, but your Death's Head-Stag apostrophe is broken:

It was quite a flight, but your purchase of Death’s-Head Stag (1) is here! Be sure to remove everything from this message before deleting it. Thanks for using the Flight Rising Auction House!

Also appears in the little box if you hover over the image.
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but the description for Tincture of Dissolution says "(Use from drago's stat window...)" which i assume is supposed to be "dragon's stat window"
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but the description for Tincture of Dissolution says "(Use from drago's stat window...)" which i assume is supposed to be "dragon's stat window"
2ivxyk6.jpg
Join our Discord Channel!
Blue Throated Budgie description reads:

"For reasons unfathomable to those who eat them, budgies are sometimes kept as a pets by elderly dragons."

should read:

"...sometimes kept as pets by elderly dragons."
Blue Throated Budgie description reads:

"For reasons unfathomable to those who eat them, budgies are sometimes kept as a pets by elderly dragons."

should read:

"...sometimes kept as pets by elderly dragons."
I just noticed that in the Tomo question, "In which venue might one encounter a sprangryroo?", Sprangyroo is spelled wrong, there's an extra R before the Y (sprangRyroo).
I just noticed that in the Tomo question, "In which venue might one encounter a sprangryroo?", Sprangyroo is spelled wrong, there's an extra R before the Y (sprangRyroo).
Looked through the last few pages, but I don't believe I saw this typo. c: I might have missed it, so apologies if this is a doubled post.

Item: Two-Tone Wasp
Description: The armored carapace protects this wasp from most dangers. Despite its armor, it will flee in the presence larger creatures. This species has a high survival rate.

It should say the following to be correct:

Despite its armor, it will flee the presence of larger creatures.
OR
Despite its armor, it will flee when in the presence of larger creatures.
Looked through the last few pages, but I don't believe I saw this typo. c: I might have missed it, so apologies if this is a doubled post.

Item: Two-Tone Wasp
Description: The armored carapace protects this wasp from most dangers. Despite its armor, it will flee in the presence larger creatures. This species has a high survival rate.

It should say the following to be correct:

Despite its armor, it will flee the presence of larger creatures.
OR
Despite its armor, it will flee when in the presence of larger creatures.
In his bones Eruption was a monster..
OGZ2Ia0.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 330 331