Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♥CadetteAlrights Art Shop♥ OPEN
1 2
@CadetteAlright
Hello! Would you like to be affiliates? :D I'm starting up a pixel shop - link is in my siggy.
@CadetteAlright
Hello! Would you like to be affiliates? :D I'm starting up a pixel shop - link is in my siggy.
Untitled_Artwork.png
rjSiOyf.gif
P R O J E C T S
the librarythe questpixel art
red_king_poro_by_lilmisssunbear-d89bpvq.gif
@inhumanelm thank you but I don't do pixel art and this thread is just for those interested in commissions
@inhumanelm thank you but I don't do pixel art and this thread is just for those interested in commissions
artshop_zps50892af3.png
@CadetteAlright
Hello! (8 Would you be willing to take a detailed full body commission of a (fantroll bc I'm Homestuck trash) OC (something I could use as a ref for reasons that will be imminently clear) if my refs are patchy/come with a lot of additional text? I would be happy to pay extra!
@CadetteAlright
Hello! (8 Would you be willing to take a detailed full body commission of a (fantroll bc I'm Homestuck trash) OC (something I could use as a ref for reasons that will be imminently clear) if my refs are patchy/come with a lot of additional text? I would be happy to pay extra!
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
@Liesmith That's fine! Just go ahead and PM me the details and I'll hop on it after I finish my current one o v o
@Liesmith That's fine! Just go ahead and PM me the details and I'll hop on it after I finish my current one o v o
artshop_zps50892af3.png
[center]bump [img]http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag364/cadettealright/tumblr_mvzj740Z741rfjowdo1_250_zpstit5mfro.gif[/img][/center]
bump
tumblr_mvzj740Z741rfjowdo1_250_zpstit5mfro.gif
artshop_zps50892af3.png
Hello there! I was wondering if I could order a full body commission with gems as payment?
Hello there! I was wondering if I could order a full body commission with gems as payment?
@Kettu you sure can, Pm me the information and any references and I can get started for you u v u
@Kettu you sure can, Pm me the information and any references and I can get started for you u v u
artshop_zps50892af3.png
1 2