Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Swiftyuki's Adoptables
1 2
They can be male or female. Dew claws don't grow all the way for males in this stage. They grow out in the teen years c:
They can be male or female. Dew claws don't grow all the way for males in this stage. They grow out in the teen years c:
is mine female or male?? or can you not tell at this stage?
is mine female or male?? or can you not tell at this stage?
n3lpo7.png
You can make it male or female if you want to! XD
You can make it male or female if you want to! XD
Do the face symbols mean any particular thing? I am still adoring that last land one but am preferring the simple marks on the final sea one's face ;^;

Edit:
The brown one and green one actually...

Hnnngh;askfjfsd ( ; 3 ; ) I want to do them justiiiiice.
Do the face symbols mean any particular thing? I am still adoring that last land one but am preferring the simple marks on the final sea one's face ;^;

Edit:
The brown one and green one actually...

Hnnngh;askfjfsd ( ; 3 ; ) I want to do them justiiiiice.
If you're responding to me please ping me! Even better would be to PM me the page the post is on if it's a lengthy thread!
The marks do not really have any significance other than decoration xD
The marks do not really have any significance other than decoration xD
HnnNGH. FINE. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BADGER ME. TAKE MY MONEY, JEEZ.

*throws money at; runs away with the reddish and last green and proceeds to butcher by drawing.*

*throws money at; runs away with the reddish and last green and proceeds to butcher by drawing.*
If you're responding to me please ping me! Even better would be to PM me the page the post is on if it's a lengthy thread!
[quote name="Chevko" date="2013-06-11 09:34:33" url="main.php?p=mb&board=adopt&page=1&id=30939#43279"]HnnNGH. FINE. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BADGER ME. TAKE MY MONEY, JEEZ. *throws money at; runs away with the reddish and last green and proceeds to butcher by drawing.*[/quote]What.

What.
which one isn`t takenÉ sorry but I am having a bit of trouble and these look so cool XD
which one isn`t takenÉ sorry but I am having a bit of trouble and these look so cool XD
@duskblade1354

All the ones with a hyperlink that say Taken are taken. The ones showing are open adoptables.

*EDIT: I took out the taken ones so all of them are showing open adoptables
@duskblade1354

All the ones with a hyperlink that say Taken are taken. The ones showing are open adoptables.

*EDIT: I took out the taken ones so all of them are showing open adoptables
Could I have the sky derg for 1 gem?
Could I have the sky derg for 1 gem?
1 2