Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Moldy Leather Auction price
1 2
but @Elai
In this case it's reversed. The component is more expensive than the finished product at the moment. Hence the confusion.
but @Elai
In this case it's reversed. The component is more expensive than the finished product at the moment. Hence the confusion.
@Simlianti @ZincAlloy
It's 4:15am here, I blame lack of sleep for derping. I've seen components selling for more than the finished product once in a while, which always strikes me as weird. It's always why I check prices before listing things, to see if I could get more if I just make the trade myself or not.

I think some people don't check the prices on the finished product and go solely based on what others are charging for the item they're looking to sell.
@Simlianti @ZincAlloy
It's 4:15am here, I blame lack of sleep for derping. I've seen components selling for more than the finished product once in a while, which always strikes me as weird. It's always why I check prices before listing things, to see if I could get more if I just make the trade myself or not.

I think some people don't check the prices on the finished product and go solely based on what others are charging for the item they're looking to sell.
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
Fair enough, that's certainly how I decided what to sell for. And I believe I'm in the same time zone, as it is way past what should have been my bedtime lol

I think that settles everything, at least for me. The e-commerce lesson has been educational, but it's time to go to sleep. See ya all around!
Fair enough, that's certainly how I decided what to sell for. And I believe I'm in the same time zone, as it is way past what should have been my bedtime lol

I think that settles everything, at least for me. The e-commerce lesson has been educational, but it's time to go to sleep. See ya all around!
I can confirm this, as one of the people who rushed to the AH to buy the last couple leathers I needed.

But I finally have the satchels T__T When I joined I actually thought they were a kickstarter item, so having them feels like winning the grand lottery.
I can confirm this, as one of the people who rushed to the AH to buy the last couple leathers I needed.

But I finally have the satchels T__T When I joined I actually thought they were a kickstarter item, so having them feels like winning the grand lottery.
1 2