Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's your Hogwarts House?
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 58 59
I'm Slytherin on Pottermore.
I'm Slytherin on Pottermore.
Everywhere I've tested, I get that I'm a Ravenclaw. After looking at more info on the house, I can agree with it. :D

When we went to Universal studios I got myself a scarf. My sister is a Hufflepuff, so she got a Hufflepuff scarf. It was kinda sad though, we went during spring break. so there were lots of people. And we only saw one other Hufflepuff gear, a couple Slytherin, and NO Ravenclaw. Everyone only wants or recognizes Griffyndor. My sister even got stopped by someone because they didn't recognize her scarf and wanted to ask what house it was. And I've only ever had one person recognize my scarf outside of the park.
Everywhere I've tested, I get that I'm a Ravenclaw. After looking at more info on the house, I can agree with it. :D

When we went to Universal studios I got myself a scarf. My sister is a Hufflepuff, so she got a Hufflepuff scarf. It was kinda sad though, we went during spring break. so there were lots of people. And we only saw one other Hufflepuff gear, a couple Slytherin, and NO Ravenclaw. Everyone only wants or recognizes Griffyndor. My sister even got stopped by someone because they didn't recognize her scarf and wanted to ask what house it was. And I've only ever had one person recognize my scarf outside of the park.
CSlUWkg.png
I self-identify as Ravenclaw, but Pottermore put me in Hufflepuff... WHY??? (Not that I have anything against Hufflepuff. Secondary houses rule!)
I self-identify as Ravenclaw, but Pottermore put me in Hufflepuff... WHY??? (Not that I have anything against Hufflepuff. Secondary houses rule!)
733EAYl.png
I'm a Hufflepuff (Knew I was one and that's what I got on Pottermore) with very snake like tendencies.
I'm a Hufflepuff (Knew I was one and that's what I got on Pottermore) with very snake like tendencies.
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
Slytherin~
With occasional Hufflepuff tendencies but
98% Slytherin, and that's my official house on Pottermore so
Slytherin~
With occasional Hufflepuff tendencies but
98% Slytherin, and that's my official house on Pottermore so
|| c h a i ||
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
ravenclaw probably. pottermore put me in slytherin but i dont really have any slytherin traits and i'm pretty sure that quiz was nonsense anyway
ravenclaw probably. pottermore put me in slytherin but i dont really have any slytherin traits and i'm pretty sure that quiz was nonsense anyway
hufflepuff, with occasional slytherin traits!

hufflepuff? more like hufflepunk amirite.
hufflepuff, with occasional slytherin traits!

hufflepuff? more like hufflepunk amirite.
scale ; tumblr ; nature flight
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro10_250.gif
Lesser Lair of the Everbloom Gardens
Slytherin, through and through.

I'm muggleborn, though. Don't tell anyone.
Slytherin, through and through.

I'm muggleborn, though. Don't tell anyone.
very proud snake. i thought i was a ravenclaw for a long time before getting slytherin on the pottermore test and realizing i feel more at home here.

im muggleborn too :'p
very proud snake. i thought i was a ravenclaw for a long time before getting slytherin on the pottermore test and realizing i feel more at home here.

im muggleborn too :'p
Most of my friend's say I would be totally Slytherin. I think hufflepuff would be more like it.
Most of my friend's say I would be totally Slytherin. I think hufflepuff would be more like it.
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 58 59