Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@tenrec77 hello, the offspring from the splash/magenta/lemon pair have hatched! they're all iridescent tho, would you still be interested or do you want to wait for a crystal one :^0
@tenrec77 hello, the offspring from the splash/magenta/lemon pair have hatched! they're all iridescent tho, would you still be interested or do you want to wait for a crystal one :^0
4jwPjFx.png » they/them | FR +15
@vavaan breathes oh man those are some lovely kids

i really want that little boy! but on the other hand i am trying to be conservative here...sweats
thanks for letting me know abou ***

if you could let me know about any crystal babies, that'd be great ; w ;
@vavaan breathes oh man those are some lovely kids

i really want that little boy! but on the other hand i am trying to be conservative here...sweats
thanks for letting me know abou ***

if you could let me know about any crystal babies, that'd be great ; w ;
@tenrec77 no problem! i dont mind negotiating a price for them or waiting for a crystal child instead, though that'd take another month ;0; im also ready to gene one of the parents up to facet once it comes out too! thanks for being patient! :^)
@tenrec77 no problem! i dont mind negotiating a price for them or waiting for a crystal child instead, though that'd take another month ;0; im also ready to gene one of the parents up to facet once it comes out too! thanks for being patient! :^)
@vavaan How much are the hatchlings?
@vavaan How much are the hatchlings?
@meowmallow which hatchlings? :^)
@meowmallow which hatchlings? :^)
@tenrec77 @cupcait @lochnessmoron hi guys! andras' and kyrin's eggs have hatched! there's one wildclaw and one coatl boy, both crystal/facet circuit! do let me know if you are interested :^)
@tenrec77 @cupcait @lochnessmoron hi guys! andras' and kyrin's eggs have hatched! there's one wildclaw and one coatl boy, both crystal/facet circuit! do let me know if you are interested :^)
@vavaan

Ty for pinging!

Ooh yes, I've got my eyes on that little WC boy.
@vavaan

Ty for pinging!

Ooh yes, I've got my eyes on that little WC boy.
@tenrec77 hey no problem! both kids are on the AH :^)
@tenrec77 hey no problem! both kids are on the AH :^)
@Vavaan

ooh that's a bit steep for me to do all at once...Is it possible for me to do a payment plan on that boy?
@Vavaan

ooh that's a bit steep for me to do all at once...Is it possible for me to do a payment plan on that boy?
@tenrec77 no problem, i'll pm you about it! :^)
@tenrec77 no problem, i'll pm you about it! :^)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12