Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Loudst Can Draw [Closed]
1 2 3 4
*bumps this* Grats on the facederg. Hope you get your iri soon.

ALSO I see you have made your thread permanent, I knew you'd like FR commissions.
*bumps this* Grats on the facederg. Hope you get your iri soon.

ALSO I see you have made your thread permanent, I knew you'd like FR commissions.
@Loudst Hello! Would it be possible to grab a slot? c:

Username: Shiftie
To Draw: Minkus, who also has a dragon here!
Tier: Shaded~
Specifications: I'm really sorry I don't have any color references ;n; But you can just base it on his dragon! (Either white or black suit, dark red hair, green eyes etc)
He's basically a very deceptive troublemaker with the manners and exterior of a gentleman that tends to smile crookedly a lot and he's also the best friend of Jack and Milan who you already know haha
You can draw him with the cane and top hat or without, either way is alright~
Price and Payment: 120k Treasure!

Sorry again about the missing color references, I really hope this is alright!
If not I can just choose another character for you to draw, no problem at all ;u;
@Loudst Hello! Would it be possible to grab a slot? c:

Username: Shiftie
To Draw: Minkus, who also has a dragon here!
Tier: Shaded~
Specifications: I'm really sorry I don't have any color references ;n; But you can just base it on his dragon! (Either white or black suit, dark red hair, green eyes etc)
He's basically a very deceptive troublemaker with the manners and exterior of a gentleman that tends to smile crookedly a lot and he's also the best friend of Jack and Milan who you already know haha
You can draw him with the cane and top hat or without, either way is alright~
Price and Payment: 120k Treasure!

Sorry again about the missing color references, I really hope this is alright!
If not I can just choose another character for you to draw, no problem at all ;u;
cdssc_by_shiftivity-dbvqj9d.png
@Shiftie

Sure its alright! I'll even send you WIPs or stream via joinme while doing the colours to make sure everything is in order if you'd like. :)

If you could send me half the money up front that'd be awesome. Thank you so much for your interest. :)
@Shiftie

Sure its alright! I'll even send you WIPs or stream via joinme while doing the colours to make sure everything is in order if you'd like. :)

If you could send me half the money up front that'd be awesome. Thank you so much for your interest. :)
@Loudst
Edit: If you still have a spot!
Username: Dragakure
To Draw: Anthony Tobias (Ref 1 ) and Vinicius Galen (Ref 1, Ref 2)
Tier: Color Half-Bodies!
Specifications: Anything cute. Kissing, snuggling, anything like that. I don't have any couple art of them, and that needs to change! They're around the same height, but Vini is a little bit taller, and definitely the man of the relationship.
Price and Payment: I'll pay in gems, if you'll give me a quote.
@Loudst
Edit: If you still have a spot!
Username: Dragakure
To Draw: Anthony Tobias (Ref 1 ) and Vinicius Galen (Ref 1, Ref 2)
Tier: Color Half-Bodies!
Specifications: Anything cute. Kissing, snuggling, anything like that. I don't have any couple art of them, and that needs to change! They're around the same height, but Vini is a little bit taller, and definitely the man of the relationship.
Price and Payment: I'll pay in gems, if you'll give me a quote.
@Dragakure

I have space, if you're still interested! The price would be 252g. :)
@Dragakure

I have space, if you're still interested! The price would be 252g. :)
@Loudst Sending half now! I'd love to see WIPs too~
@Loudst Sending half now! I'd love to see WIPs too~
@Loudst
I'd love to claim a slot as well, but I was just wondering how comfortable you are with ferals? c: I'll probably commission you for both at some point if I just end up getting one this time. x3
@Loudst
I'd love to claim a slot as well, but I was just wondering how comfortable you are with ferals? c: I'll probably commission you for both at some point if I just end up getting one this time. x3
@Hectance
240kt it perfect! I'll put you on the list now.
Also I looovee those designs! I'm a huge fan of pokemon gijinkas, if it wasnt obvious by the poochyena and houndoom in my examples. XD

@Watson
I have a boyfriend who is very adept with ferals so if I need any help he's offered to help me. :) So I'm perfectly comfortable with that!
@Hectance
240kt it perfect! I'll put you on the list now.
Also I looovee those designs! I'm a huge fan of pokemon gijinkas, if it wasnt obvious by the poochyena and houndoom in my examples. XD

@Watson
I have a boyfriend who is very adept with ferals so if I need any help he's offered to help me. :) So I'm perfectly comfortable with that!
@Loudst
Oh okay, I just wanted to make sure since I didn't want to pressure you into doing something you don't want to~ :3
Would either of these two interest you? If so, I'll edit this post with a form. ^^
Alcyone - unfortunately this is the only ref I have of her since I drew her a month ago
Ede
@Loudst
Oh okay, I just wanted to make sure since I didn't want to pressure you into doing something you don't want to~ :3
Would either of these two interest you? If so, I'll edit this post with a form. ^^
Alcyone - unfortunately this is the only ref I have of her since I drew her a month ago
Ede
@Watson
Alcyone looks amazing! I'd love to draw her. :0
@Watson
Alcyone looks amazing! I'd love to draw her. :0
1 2 3 4