Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Meridian's Art Shop [ FULL ]
1 2 3
@Kyary Sure thing! I'll add you on now c:
@Kyary Sure thing! I'll add you on now c:
@Ryou Gijinkas for the stained glass are completely okay, don't worry uwu

And alrighty, you've got a slot then If you send me a message, we can figure out pricing from here!
@Ryou Gijinkas for the stained glass are completely okay, don't worry uwu

And alrighty, you've got a slot then If you send me a message, we can figure out pricing from here!
screams

@meridianskies could you possibly do a stained glass banner/header of sorts, with multiple dragons? I'd probably want it about as big as the flight rising site header, as it will be featured on my clan website that is currently under construction.
I likely don't have enough treasure right now, but I can save up depending on how much you would want for this.
screams

@meridianskies could you possibly do a stained glass banner/header of sorts, with multiple dragons? I'd probably want it about as big as the flight rising site header, as it will be featured on my clan website that is currently under construction.
I likely don't have enough treasure right now, but I can save up depending on how much you would want for this.
No mourners, no funerals
@Jailbird I don't see any reason why not. If it's something smaller. If it's something the size of the flight rising banner, it could be considerably cheaper. It all depends on the level of detail you want, the measurements and exactly how many dragons would be in the header.
@Jailbird I don't see any reason why not. If it's something smaller. If it's something the size of the flight rising banner, it could be considerably cheaper. It all depends on the level of detail you want, the measurements and exactly how many dragons would be in the header.
@meridianskies Awesome! And can do! I wasn't sure how much of the OC you wanted to base from, or if you were the type that's more comfortable/happy going from the dragon. There's a couple full-bodies of him here and here.
@meridianskies Awesome! And can do! I wasn't sure how much of the OC you wanted to base from, or if you were the type that's more comfortable/happy going from the dragon. There's a couple full-bodies of him here and here.
hYK4ogH.gif
@Kitari Thank you- the more references the better~ I like seeing a lot of examples to work off of with the human designs. I can start up with it after I've got the treasure sent over!
@Kitari Thank you- the more references the better~ I like seeing a lot of examples to work off of with the human designs. I can start up with it after I've got the treasure sent over!
@meridianskies I would like it to include three dragons, it would just be their heads, two dragons together on the left and one alone on the right. I would like the dragons to be as detailed as you'll make them but the background can be just a basic one(however i would like it dark, please) In the empty space between the dragons I would like 'Murky Waters Clan' written.

All the dragons have apparel, and one has a skin. I'd be willing to pay more to include them.
I'm on my phone right now, but the dragons I would like featured would be Chi, Ghost, and Duskwalker.

Could I get a price estimate?
@meridianskies I would like it to include three dragons, it would just be their heads, two dragons together on the left and one alone on the right. I would like the dragons to be as detailed as you'll make them but the background can be just a basic one(however i would like it dark, please) In the empty space between the dragons I would like 'Murky Waters Clan' written.

All the dragons have apparel, and one has a skin. I'd be willing to pay more to include them.
I'm on my phone right now, but the dragons I would like featured would be Chi, Ghost, and Duskwalker.

Could I get a price estimate?
No mourners, no funerals
@meridianskies

Is that 5th slot open... cause I'd really like it ;A;
@meridianskies

Is that 5th slot open... cause I'd really like it ;A;
@Fayrin The 5th slot is still open! Shot a message over with some of the details and then I can put you down on there. Otherwise, it might be a few weeks before I reopen the shop. ( It's my first week in a new college semester. )
@Fayrin The 5th slot is still open! Shot a message over with some of the details and then I can put you down on there. Otherwise, it might be a few weeks before I reopen the shop. ( It's my first week in a new college semester. )
@meridianskies please add me to your ping list
@meridianskies please add me to your ping list
ECNdq9d.png
1 2 3