Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | â™”♦Icy Hatchlings for Winter♦â™”
1 2 3 4 5 6
@MysticalBunni I thought about doing that but hesitated because I don't have the tightest ranges so some colors combination results are more desirable than others...plus the market fluctuates so much. :/ I'm not sure what to do! I'm aiming to be 'accessible' in my pricing though, if that helps ^^;
@MysticalBunni I thought about doing that but hesitated because I don't have the tightest ranges so some colors combination results are more desirable than others...plus the market fluctuates so much. :/ I'm not sure what to do! I'm aiming to be 'accessible' in my pricing though, if that helps ^^;
a+brindle cat.png
@Angii
I understand what you mean ^w^ well I wish you good luck with it then! Though what I did with mine was something like 30-50K so the price will be between 30 to 50K, no more no less than that c: I think that way it's much more understandable and also other users will be able to see the possible price of a "beautiful-color-combination" hatchling.
@Angii
I understand what you mean ^w^ well I wish you good luck with it then! Though what I did with mine was something like 30-50K so the price will be between 30 to 50K, no more no less than that c: I think that way it's much more understandable and also other users will be able to see the possible price of a "beautiful-color-combination" hatchling.
vn2qGj4.pngnecbzO5.pngOjZUb6h.pngBPrn1qO.pngzXPUC5G.pngz6QqwoI.png0V6r9zM.pngRhiPGkQ.pnguzVzjjZ.pnguJuXpVk.pnglAR8cRt.png
mz77kVn.png
@Angii You have a lot of pretties, oh my gosh. Congratulations!
@Angii You have a lot of pretties, oh my gosh. Congratulations!
@Angii

I will gladly show you my pairings if you want lol. Dragon oogling forever!
@Angii

I will gladly show you my pairings if you want lol. Dragon oogling forever!
@Angii

OOoooo Its very lovely! You inspire me to do something like this..... but im too lazy lol.
You have some wonderful breeding pairs, I can't wait to see some of the babies!
@Angii

OOoooo Its very lovely! You inspire me to do something like this..... but im too lazy lol.
You have some wonderful breeding pairs, I can't wait to see some of the babies!
I Love your page :)
I Love your page :)
@MysticalBunni Ah, good idea! Thank you again :D

@tajima Thank you! :D:D So do you! /eyes your imps

@Kamurei Of course~

@Pequot You can do it, I believe in you! :p (It's seriously taken me like three weeks to get to this point. I did verrrrrry little at a time.)

@FallenShadow13 Thank you very much!
@MysticalBunni Ah, good idea! Thank you again :D

@tajima Thank you! :D:D So do you! /eyes your imps

@Kamurei Of course~

@Pequot You can do it, I believe in you! :p (It's seriously taken me like three weeks to get to this point. I did verrrrrry little at a time.)

@FallenShadow13 Thank you very much!
a+brindle cat.png
@Gaji Ah, thank you! Almost missed your reply, you snuck in there at the bottom of the last page :p
@Gaji Ah, thank you! Almost missed your reply, you snuck in there at the bottom of the last page :p
a+brindle cat.png
I can say I'm proud of you. c: I hope it goes well! Let me know if you need any extra breeding nests and I'll be happy to lend mine to you. :3 I won't be using them for a while. I promise I won't steal from you. I'm quite held up with feeding mine. xD They love fish...
I can say I'm proud of you. c: I hope it goes well! Let me know if you need any extra breeding nests and I'll be happy to lend mine to you. :3 I won't be using them for a while. I promise I won't steal from you. I'm quite held up with feeding mine. xD They love fish...
po08sSd.png
@Wolfe101 Haha, aw, thank you! :D Yeah, I'm always out of seafood and bugs...I can't imagine adding Ridgebacks to the mix! I admire your fishing skills :p
@Wolfe101 Haha, aw, thank you! :D Yeah, I'm always out of seafood and bugs...I can't imagine adding Ridgebacks to the mix! I admire your fishing skills :p
a+brindle cat.png
1 2 3 4 5 6