Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dbl gened gorgeous hatchling -giveaway-
1 2 3 4 5
Hello FR folks! My birthday is coming up next week and as a gift my prog dragons gave me some BEAUTIFUL hatchlings today. To celebrate my bday, I want to give one of their babies to one of you. :) My favorite one is this one: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=286132] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2862/286132_350.png[/img] [/url] which is up for grabs. This is not a raffle, it's not a reserve list, it's just a regular giveaway. I don't need/want anything in exchange so please don't offer anything! Please post if you are interested and on Saturday I will go through and pick someone at random to trade this little one to. I don't care if you're a veteran player, a new player, etc. All I ask is that you give this little one a good home. :3 And I ask that anyone who doesn't win be a good sport. If things go well, maybe I'll do something like this again in the future. <3 Let me know if you have any questions!
Hello FR folks!

My birthday is coming up next week and as a gift my prog dragons gave me some BEAUTIFUL hatchlings today. To celebrate my bday, I want to give one of their babies to one of you. :) My favorite one is this one:

286132_350.png

which is up for grabs.

This is not a raffle, it&#039;s not a reserve list, it&#039;s just a regular giveaway. I don&#039;t need/want anything in exchange so please don&#039;t offer anything!

Please post if you are interested and on Saturday I will go through and pick someone at random to trade this little one to. I don&#039;t care if you&#039;re a veteran player, a new player, etc. All I ask is that you give this little one a good home. :3 And I ask that anyone who doesn&#039;t win be a good sport. If things go well, maybe I&#039;ll do something like this again in the future.

<3 Let me know if you have any questions!
I&#039;m not entering, I just wanted to say that Hatchling is beyooooooooooootiful.
I&#039;m not entering, I just wanted to say that Hatchling is beyooooooooooootiful.
coffee. need coffee.
@ Amalythia
OOhhh!! Love love love love it! is it a male or female?
@ Amalythia
OOhhh!! Love love love love it! is it a male or female?
leopard-gecko-babies.jpg
Admire the cuteness.
Tiger looks soooo good on mulberry. *__* Wish she had gotten stripes on her wings from her mom but ah well!
Tiger looks soooo good on mulberry. *__* Wish she had gotten stripes on her wings from her mom but ah well!
@Epicgecko1 It is a male hatchling. :3
@Epicgecko1 It is a male hatchling. :3
Yes!!! I will take him!! want him want him want him!! >o<
Yes!!! I will take him!! want him want him want him!! >o<
leopard-gecko-babies.jpg
Admire the cuteness.
im interested. o.o
im interested. o.o
Me too Me TOoo 0w0/
Me too Me TOoo 0w0/
umbreon_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48u5.gif"Follow me. I"ll light the way."RadicalRyuu_zpsojnyalw1.gif
He is so beautiful <3 I am definitely interested in him.
Thank you. ^_^
He is so beautiful <3 I am definitely interested in him.
Thank you. ^_^
It&#039;s almost poetic how the mulberry fades into lighter. I&#039;m interested.
It&#039;s almost poetic how the mulberry fades into lighter. I&#039;m interested.
gM1MTf9.png
1 2 3 4 5