Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 2
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 191 192
[item=battered book of fables] [b]Name:[/b] Battered Book of Fables [b]Caption:[/b] Some dragons say these are just hatchling tales, but the wiser know that there's a lesson to be learned on every page. [item=magi casting rod] [b]Name: [/b]Magi Casting Rod [b]Caption:[/b] Rumored to hold great magics, but looks suspiciously like a Phytocat toy. [item=zebra cricket] [b]Name:[/b] Zebra Cricket [b]Caption: [/b]The song of the Zebra Cricket is commonly heard in the warmer seasons. It is capable of growing so loud that it can keep dragons awake for hours on end.
Battered Book of Fables
Name: Battered Book of Fables
Caption: Some dragons say these are just hatchling tales, but the wiser know that there's a lesson to be learned on every page.

Magi Casting Rod
Name: Magi Casting Rod
Caption: Rumored to hold great magics, but looks suspiciously like a Phytocat toy.

Zebra Cricket
Name: Zebra Cricket
Caption: The song of the Zebra Cricket is commonly heard in the warmer seasons. It is capable of growing so loud that it can keep dragons awake for hours on end.
[item=wildwood moss] [b]Name:[/b] Wildwood Moss [b]Caption:[/b] Flying moss gathers no stones.
Wildwood Moss
Name: Wildwood Moss
Caption: Flying moss gathers no stones.
Dracostryx is love.
Dracostryx is life.
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/8107.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Micro Deer [b]Caption:[/b] Almost as adorable as it is delicious. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/8105.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Fragrant Orchid [b]Caption:[/b] This flower's distinctive smell is reminiscent of rotting meat. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/8103.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Spineback Slug [b]Caption:[/b] Prickly, but not venomous.
8107.png
Name: Micro Deer
Caption: Almost as adorable as it is delicious.

8105.png
Name: Fragrant Orchid
Caption: This flower's distinctive smell is reminiscent of rotting meat.

8103.png
Name: Spineback Slug
Caption: Prickly, but not venomous.
[item=spineback slug] [b]Name[/b]: Spineback Slug [b]Caption:[/b] [i]You know what they say: Red touches black, friend of Jack. Red touches yellow... Actually, it's probably best you just avoid this one altogether.[/i]
Spineback Slug
Caption: You know what they say: Red touches black, friend of Jack. Red touches yellow... Actually, it's probably best you just avoid this one altogether.
9axZbRl.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/8103.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Spineback Slug [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Ehehe, it rolls into a ball.[/i] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/8101.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Wildwood Moss [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Wait just a second! Are we sure it can't grow on us?![/i] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/8105.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] [b]Caption:[/b][i]*sniffs* Mmmm... Smells just like Granmama.[/i]
8103.png
Caption: Ehehe, it rolls into a ball.

8101.png
Name: Wildwood Moss
Caption: Wait just a second! Are we sure it can't grow on us?!

8105.png
Name:
Caption:*sniffs* Mmmm... Smells just like Granmama.
kCST9QN.pngZsFN9AY.png
╔═════════════╗
â•‘
â•‘
â•‘
â•‘
â•‘
â•‘
â•‘
â•‘
3gleRtK.png
technically
there
are
five
lines

vJu4bXl.png
â•‘
â•‘
â•‘
â•‘
â•‘
â•‘
â•‘
â•‘

╚═════════════╝
dW665pM.gif
kbEGru3.gif
NT3iUGT.gif
[item=songbird mimic] [b]Name:[/b] Songbird Mimic [b]Caption:[/b] This cricket has evolved the curious ability to hide from predators by copying bird songs. Too bad dragons eat birds, too. [item=fragrant orchid] [b]Name:[/b] Fragrant Orchid [b]Caption:[/b] Though sweet in smell, few creatures are immune to its deadly poison. [item=aged tome] [b]Name:[/b] Aged Tome [b]Caption:[/b] Allergic dragons beware: this tome is coated in a thick layer of dust.
Songbird Mimic
Name: Songbird Mimic
Caption: This cricket has evolved the curious ability to hide from predators by copying bird songs. Too bad dragons eat birds, too.

Fragrant Orchid
Caption: Though sweet in smell, few creatures are immune to its deadly poison.

Aged Tome
Name: Aged Tome
Caption: Allergic dragons beware: this tome is coated in a thick layer of dust.
Micro Deer
Caption: Bite sized snack; Big time taste!

Battered Book of Fables
Name: Burnt Tome
Caption: On the front you can barely make out the title The Firebird Suite

Rusted Chain
Name: Rusted Chain
Caption: Perfect length to wrap around your arms and scare your stingy hoarder friends.
Micro Deer
Caption: Bite sized snack; Big time taste!

Battered Book of Fables
Name: Burnt Tome
Caption: On the front you can barely make out the title The Firebird Suite

Rusted Chain
Name: Rusted Chain
Caption: Perfect length to wrap around your arms and scare your stingy hoarder friends.
Myrl_signature_zps17428c66.pngSundrop_signature_zps7da13319.png
[item=micro deer] Name: Micro deer Caption: For the occasions when a regular sized deer just isn't good enough.
Micro Deer
Name: Micro deer
Caption: For the occasions when a regular sized deer just isn't good enough.
gO58pYL.gif
Fragrant Orchid
Caption: This plant smells oddly like cheddar popcorn, but only tastes like unbuttered popcorn.

Delta Orchid
Name: Delta Orchid
Caption: The red color is a natural warning. Not of poison, but of the distinct taste of feet.

Aged Tome
Caption: Once you translate the pages, you'll have the perfect Chameleon and Acorn Soup recipe!
Fragrant Orchid
Caption: This plant smells oddly like cheddar popcorn, but only tastes like unbuttered popcorn.

Delta Orchid
Name: Delta Orchid
Caption: The red color is a natural warning. Not of poison, but of the distinct taste of feet.

Aged Tome
Caption: Once you translate the pages, you'll have the perfect Chameleon and Acorn Soup recipe!
Give a ___/Get a ___ Masterlist // Forum Games Masterlist
No travelers, please! // Modern breeds preferred
[item=Battered Book of Fables] [b]Battered Book of Fables[/b] A beloved bedtime favorite for generations of hatchlings. Many pages have been dog-eared by dragons who lack bookmarks. [item=Mender's Healing Staff] [b]Mender's Healing Staff[/b] Unfortunately, any healing spells cast with it have no effect on dragons. Oh well, dragons don't need them anyway. [item=Fragrant Orchid] [b]Fragrant Orchid[/b] It's delicious... if you can get past how bad it smells.
Battered Book of Fables
Battered Book of Fables
A beloved bedtime favorite for generations of hatchlings. Many pages have been dog-eared by dragons who lack bookmarks.

Mender's Healing Staff
Mender's Healing Staff
Unfortunately, any healing spells cast with it have no effect on dragons. Oh well, dragons don't need them anyway.

Fragrant Orchid
Fragrant Orchid
It's delicious... if you can get past how bad it smells.
Screen_Shot_2016-10-09_at_5.30.39_PM.png
Keep an eye on your belongings, traveler, for there are thieves about.
I like to be a helpful face around Plague and the community as a whole. There is no need to feel intimidated by me!
6Mp9Ctr.gif
HqXMdD7.gif
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 191 192