Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Okapi: A New Tertiary Gene!
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 66 67
Cute new gene!
How about updating the breeding achievements with all the new genes, huh?
Cute new gene!
How about updating the breeding achievements with all the new genes, huh?
fIrkakB.png tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o1_75sq.png DeB4uZe.png
a129Nss.png SM9WJh6.png fX0bVgZ.png
New tert gene YAY!

Also I will allow my Adblocker to display ads for Flight Rising again thanks to your change in ad services. I had it blocked because the redirects and unsavory ads were not worth wasting my laptop's minimal memory on.
New tert gene YAY!

Also I will allow my Adblocker to display ads for Flight Rising again thanks to your change in ad services. I had it blocked because the redirects and unsavory ads were not worth wasting my laptop's minimal memory on.
84si1j.png
nice
nice
tumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.gif
For once, I'm feeling not disappointed in a news update.

I like this. This is all right.

I mean there's really not much there that I'm interested in, but...this is all right. This is all right.

And I noticed the Hiveworks partnership too. Got a few webcomics open in my browser, heh.
For once, I'm feeling not disappointed in a news update.

I like this. This is all right.

I mean there's really not much there that I'm interested in, but...this is all right. This is all right.

And I noticed the Hiveworks partnership too. Got a few webcomics open in my browser, heh.
New gene is absolutely wonderful omg!
New gene is absolutely wonderful omg!
tumblr_inline_nh5ijiWceb1sp071d.png
This new gene is really cute!
This new gene is really cute!
I am sad that every time I see the gene show up in the marketplace, there are a bunch of them when I click like.. 35+.. and it always says that the gene is gone when I click on it? How many are even stocking? Ugh. I'm disappointed. :(
I am sad that every time I see the gene show up in the marketplace, there are a bunch of them when I click like.. 35+.. and it always says that the gene is gone when I click on it? How many are even stocking? Ugh. I'm disappointed. :(
Not as much reach as I would've liked, but it's looking pretty good, particularly on mirrors.

Also, ad move is grand. Bigger sites I frequent can't be bothered.
Not as much reach as I would've liked, but it's looking pretty good, particularly on mirrors.

Also, ad move is grand. Bigger sites I frequent can't be bothered.
tumblr_inline_nkv3lxj0hb1qg2i5p.png CALL
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore
Anyone spotted these in the market yet? Do you know how much they're stocking for, so I can stockpile enough treasure to sit there and avoid disappointment when I see them but I'm too poor to buy? :D
Anyone spotted these in the market yet? Do you know how much they're stocking for, so I can stockpile enough treasure to sit there and avoid disappointment when I see them but I'm too poor to buy? :D
All around great news!
All around great news!
tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 66 67