Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 2
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 191 192
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/8094.png[/img] Name: Aged Tome Caption: What manner of evils could lurk betwixt these tarnished covers? Oh, It's recipes for... DRAGON MEAT!? [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/8105.png[/img] Name: Fragrant Orchid Caption: This flower has been used for ages to form potent paralyzing dust by the Serthis Beastclan and can sometimes cause nausea if- Don't sniff it!
8094.png
Name: Aged Tome
Caption: What manner of evils could lurk betwixt these tarnished covers? Oh, It's recipes for... DRAGON MEAT!?
8105.png
Name: Fragrant Orchid
Caption: This flower has been used for ages to form potent paralyzing dust by the Serthis Beastclan and can sometimes cause nausea if- Don't sniff it!
hwmYFMn.pngpYQ3oQC.gifwU5i5vK.gif8zPfs6i.gifRBvgAJf.png
Lemon | They/Them | G1 Collector
Bluespine Slug
Name: Bluespine Slug
Caption: One may not think it but these creatures can move awfully fast! So don't poke around while hunting them for a snack.

Magi Casting Rod
Name: Magi Casting Rod
Caption: A must-have for any dragon wizard in training.

Rusted Chain
Name: Rusted Chain
Caption: It's so old and rusted a Fae could probably break it with a mere tug.
Bluespine Slug
Caption: One may not think it but these creatures can move awfully fast! So don't poke around while hunting them for a snack.

Magi Casting Rod
Name: Magi Casting Rod
Caption: A must-have for any dragon wizard in training.

Rusted Chain
Caption: It's so old and rusted a Fae could probably break it with a mere tug.
tumblr_njxvvr0Wrn1qdq86jo2_250.gif
[item=mender's healing staff] [b]Name:[/b] Mender's Healing Staff [b]Caption:[/b] Sticks and stones may mend your bones. [item=Delta Orchid] [b]Name:[/b] Delta Orchid [b]Caption:[/b] You've "delta" considerable blow to the Serthis carrying this orchid today. [item=Songbird Mimic] [b]Name:[/b] Songbird Mimic [b]Caption:[/b] Advertising itself as another delicacy seems to have done little to save this critter from its fate.

Name: Mender's Healing Staff
Caption: Sticks and stones may mend your bones.

Delta Orchid
Name: Delta Orchid
Caption: You've "delta" considerable blow to the Serthis carrying this orchid today.

Songbird Mimic
Name: Songbird Mimic
Caption: Advertising itself as another delicacy seems to have done little to save this critter from its fate.
kdAP0a.pngw0jrtl.jpg Accents
[item=Aged Tome] [b]Name:[/b] Aged Tome [b]Caption:[/b] Finally, the secrets the Arcane Sprite has been hiding are yours! If only you could decode it... [item=Battered Book of Fables] [b]Name:[/b] Battered Book of Fables [b]Caption:[/b] The Spiral and the Snapper is a very popular bedtime story for hatchlings. [item=Songbird Mimic] [b]Name:[/b] Songbird Mimic [b]Caption:[/b] Those annoying bugs who sing your favourite song but don't know the words...
Aged Tome
Caption: Finally, the secrets the Arcane Sprite has been hiding are yours! If only you could decode it...

Battered Book of Fables
Name: Battered Book of Fables
Caption: The Spiral and the Snapper is a very popular bedtime story for hatchlings.

Songbird Mimic
Caption: Those annoying bugs who sing your favourite song but don't know the words...
Holocene || they/them || FR+8
pr7Tort.png
[item=dwarf fawn] [b]Name:[/b] Dwarf Fawn [b]Caption:[/b] Often found in groups of 7, these fawns are said to work in mines and can sometimes be heard singing. Heigh ho! [item=rusted chain] [b]Name:[/b] Rusted Chain [b]Caption:[/b] I lost my lucky rusted chain, now she's four years gone. [item=zebra cricket] [b]Name:[/b] Zebra Cricket [b]Caption:[/b] It's said no two Zebra Crickets have the same stripes. However, they all sound the same: loud and annoying.
Dwarf Fawn
Name: Dwarf Fawn
Caption: Often found in groups of 7, these fawns are said to work in mines and can sometimes be heard singing. Heigh ho!

Rusted Chain
Caption: I lost my lucky rusted chain, now she's four years gone.

Zebra Cricket
Name: Zebra Cricket
Caption: It's said no two Zebra Crickets have the same stripes. However, they all sound the same: loud and annoying.
Kai
He/him/his
FRT+3

tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o7_100.png tumblr_inline_peunv8JYoB1royocv_500.png tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o4_100.png

Clan Breezewings
Sakura Moss
Name: Sakura Moss
Caption: Valued as nesting material for its flowery frangrance.

Micro Deer
Name: Micro Deer
Caption: The same gamey taste in a convenient snack size!

Fragrant Orchid
Caption: Many serthis tribes claim these flowers sprung from the tears of their ancestors.
Sakura Moss
Name: Sakura Moss
Caption: Valued as nesting material for its flowery frangrance.

Micro Deer
Caption: The same gamey taste in a convenient snack size!

Fragrant Orchid
Caption: Many serthis tribes claim these flowers sprung from the tears of their ancestors.
[color=#5a4534][item=Fragrant Orchid] [b]Name:[/b] Fragrant Orchid [b]Caption:[/b] Yes, it smells sweet now, but you'd best eat this quick. They don't keep well. [i]OR[/i] It smells sweet, but the taste? Not so much.. [item=Aged Tome] [b]Name:[/b] Aged Tome [b]Caption:[/b] This book is sealed shut. It may contain ancient spells lost to dragonkind, or maybe it's just a recipe for soup. e:// forgot a bracket[/color]
Fragrant Orchid
Caption: Yes, it smells sweet now, but you'd best eat this quick. They don't keep well.
OR
It smells sweet, but the taste? Not so much..

Aged Tome
Caption: This book is sealed shut. It may contain ancient spells lost to dragonkind, or maybe it's just a recipe for soup.

e:// forgot a bracket
HKLesf5.png
they/them
fr time + 3
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/8101.png[/img] Name: Wildwood Moss Caption: Owls make nests out of this soft moss to protect their sweet little Owlets until you feed them to your hungry dragons! How sweet is that? [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/8108.png[/img] Name: Songbird Mimic Caption: Legend says that if you play a certain 4 note tune, these bugs will come flying up to you faster than you can say- ...oh dear.
8101.png
Name: Wildwood Moss
Caption: Owls make nests out of this soft moss to protect their sweet little Owlets until you feed them to your hungry dragons! How sweet is that?

8108.png
Caption: Legend says that if you play a certain 4 note tune, these bugs will come flying up to you faster than you can say- ...oh dear.
Soprano x Khrysaor
tumblr_inline_ncfm2mfPpr1qlvcbp.png
Signature by flourite at {Genuine Elegance}!
[item=Micro Deer] [b]Name:[/b] Micro Deer [b]Caption:[/b] We found the goat, but where's the deer? [item=Bluespine Slug] [b]Name:[/b] Bluespine Slug [b]Caption:[/b] Unlike the rest of the snail, the luminous tips on the spikes taste delicous. [item=Zebra Cricket] [b]Name:[/b] Zebra Cricket [b]Caption:[/b] Elders know the question if the legs or the body taste best can't be answered due to different tastes.....but it's still pretty clear that the legs are better.
Micro Deer
Caption: We found the goat, but where's the deer?

Bluespine Slug
Caption: Unlike the rest of the snail, the luminous tips on the spikes taste delicous.

Zebra Cricket
Name: Zebra Cricket
Caption: Elders know the question if the legs or the body taste best can't be answered due to different tastes.....but it's still pretty clear that the legs are better.
~_~_~_~_~1108b_300px_loviare_by_miirshroom-dbencv2.png ~_~_~_~_~
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/8098.png[/img] [quote][b]Name: [/b] Rusted Chain [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Often found draped off the hindquarters of brooding, adolescent dragons. They have been rusted by salty teenage tears… or, more likely, age and disuse.[/i][/quote] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/8099.png[/img] [quote][b]Name:[/b] Tarnished Chain [b]Caption[/b]: [i]Much cooler than rusted chains, these were probably used for something wretched. [/i][/quote] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/8106.png[/img] [quote][b]Name:[/b] Teeny Deer [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Wookit its wittle feets![/i][/quote]
8098.png
Quote:
Caption: Often found draped off the hindquarters of brooding, adolescent dragons. They have been rusted by salty teenage tears… or, more likely, age and disuse.

8099.png
Quote:
Name: Tarnished Chain
Caption: Much cooler than rusted chains, these were probably used for something wretched.

8106.png
Quote:
Name: Teeny Deer
Caption: Wookit its wittle feets!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 191 192