Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Okapi: A New Tertiary Gene!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 66 67
I was hoping the next Tert would be Points or something (this is close-ish though) but I'm just glad to see a new tert, really. Spines was subtle, which is good, considering most other terts look like graffiti all over the dragon, but I still feel like it's... too subtle. You can hardly notice it.
But anyway, Okapi! o/
I was hoping the next Tert would be Points or something (this is close-ish though) but I'm just glad to see a new tert, really. Spines was subtle, which is good, considering most other terts look like graffiti all over the dragon, but I still feel like it's... too subtle. You can hardly notice it.
But anyway, Okapi! o/
Ping me or I won't see your post!
I do art! Message me about commissions.

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
It sadly looks terrible on all my current dragons...but I found one use for it: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=62&wing=21&style=10&gender=0&ages=1&prig=2&secg=4&tert=2&elem=6&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png[/img] 'Merica
It sadly looks terrible on all my current dragons...but I found one use for it:
dragonpic2.php?body=62&wing=21&style=10&gender=0&ages=1&prig=2&secg=4&tert=2&elem=6&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png
'Merica
Just a note to let you know how much this game means to some people. I am bed bound and have been for about a year, due to a bad back surgery. Up until my daughter told me about this game my life was filled with nothingness. Long days of staring at the wall or ceiling. But now that I got involved with the game on a borrowed laptop my life has turned around! I have something to do, people to talk to and I look forward to each and every day! So from the bottom of my heart thank you so much for making my life worthwhile.

Since I started playing this game my husband was wondering when was the next time that you were going to accept new players? I really can't believe that he would love to play! He really is not this type of game player, so congratulations, I never would have believed that he would want to play!

So I guess I have two big thank you's to send you! Please keep up the great work!
Just a note to let you know how much this game means to some people. I am bed bound and have been for about a year, due to a bad back surgery. Up until my daughter told me about this game my life was filled with nothingness. Long days of staring at the wall or ceiling. But now that I got involved with the game on a borrowed laptop my life has turned around! I have something to do, people to talk to and I look forward to each and every day! So from the bottom of my heart thank you so much for making my life worthwhile.

Since I started playing this game my husband was wondering when was the next time that you were going to accept new players? I really can't believe that he would love to play! He really is not this type of game player, so congratulations, I never would have believed that he would want to play!

So I guess I have two big thank you's to send you! Please keep up the great work!
AdoptLeafeon_zpsr6atjnxt.pngj3zsWMV.png
[quote name="Meep" date="2015-01-09 00:52:15"]http://gyazo.com/91e18cc51e4cbbd27e0dfbf258a0b72c @Xhaztol Seafoam is broken on Female Imps. D:[/quote] @meep Seafoam is selected as the secondary on that screenshot. Emerald is the tertiary. :) If you encounter any gene errors, incorrect gene colors thread in the bug reports forum is the best place to post, as this consolidates the issues into one place for when our artists go through and correct them! http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=bug&id=1012680&page=1
Meep wrote on 2015-01-09 00:52:15:
http://gyazo.com/91e18cc51e4cbbd27e0dfbf258a0b72c @Xhaztol Seafoam is broken on Female Imps. D:

@meep Seafoam is selected as the secondary on that screenshot. Emerald is the tertiary. :)

If you encounter any gene errors, incorrect gene colors thread in the bug reports forum is the best place to post, as this consolidates the issues into one place for when our artists go through and correct them! http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=bug&id=1012680&page=1
Oh my GOD. :D
Oh my GOD. :D
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
Well, I must say so far I love this gene. I mean, I still need to preview like 2/3s of my lair with it (is that odd...?) but what I've seen, I like.
A lot.
Well done.

In fact the entire post is good news, so thank you.
Hopefully the days of redirects and viruses plaguing FR are done.
Well, I must say so far I love this gene. I mean, I still need to preview like 2/3s of my lair with it (is that odd...?) but what I've seen, I like.
A lot.
Well done.

In fact the entire post is good news, so thank you.
Hopefully the days of redirects and viruses plaguing FR are done.
Wow, when I first saw the picture on the main page I didn't think I'd like the it, but after playing in the scrying workshop it seems like it has a lot of potential. Does anybody know what its breeding rarity is?
Wow, when I first saw the picture on the main page I didn't think I'd like the it, but after playing in the scrying workshop it seems like it has a lot of potential. Does anybody know what its breeding rarity is?
pkYgro0.gifWow!!! You found a secret!!!
Meh
Meh
kj3UjDv.jpg
I was wondering what that was when I jumped onto the scrying workshop to preview some new babs! :0 Super cool!
I was wondering what that was when I jumped onto the scrying workshop to preview some new babs! :0 Super cool!
tumblr_o0zgjww6bU1u3wsjco7_250.png
Hmmm... I love it in theory, but it's just so awkward on all my dragons. The cuts are so sharp and it doesn't seem to blend with other primary genes as well as I'd like. Ah well, I'm sure some people will find good use for it, but I might be skipping this one!
Hmmm... I love it in theory, but it's just so awkward on all my dragons. The cuts are so sharp and it doesn't seem to blend with other primary genes as well as I'd like. Ah well, I'm sure some people will find good use for it, but I might be skipping this one!
Quitting FR, check out my giveaway and art request here: click!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 66 67