Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Less treasure than expected for exalt
I understand that exalt rewards are an unsure thing, but I was surprised to receive only what I expected for a hatchling (just 3652t) when I exalted FakeShiki (8845243), a level 7 dragon exhibiting the bar gene (today's bonus of 1250t).
Not sure if this was just an outlier in the exalt rewards or an actual bug.
Thanks!
I understand that exalt rewards are an unsure thing, but I was surprised to receive only what I expected for a hatchling (just 3652t) when I exalted FakeShiki (8845243), a level 7 dragon exhibiting the bar gene (today's bonus of 1250t).
Not sure if this was just an outlier in the exalt rewards or an actual bug.
Thanks!
@Flite
I've had this happen once, where I exalted a Level 7 dragon and only got 2k-ish (which I know, because I had no Treasure on hand at the time). I noted that right when I hit the exalt button, I had hit a spike of severe lag on the site's part. Did that happen to you, by any chance?
@Flite
I've had this happen once, where I exalted a Level 7 dragon and only got 2k-ish (which I know, because I had no Treasure on hand at the time). I noted that right when I hit the exalt button, I had hit a spike of severe lag on the site's part. Did that happen to you, by any chance?
@RandyPandy
Nice to know I'm not the first. No, I hadn't really noticed much lag around the time. I pretty much went straight from the Coli to his page though to exalt him.
Perhaps I hadn't refreshed the page from which I was exalting him, so the exalt reward calculator was reading only the info displayed on this now-outdated Level 1 page and not reflecting the recently-earned levels?
@RandyPandy
Nice to know I'm not the first. No, I hadn't really noticed much lag around the time. I pretty much went straight from the Coli to his page though to exalt him.
Perhaps I hadn't refreshed the page from which I was exalting him, so the exalt reward calculator was reading only the info displayed on this now-outdated Level 1 page and not reflecting the recently-earned levels?
@Flite
Yeah, I had it happen to me, one of my friends claimed it happened to them a couple of times, and I know I saw a thread on it last month or so.

And it might be - can't say anything for sure unless we specifically test it out with another dragon to see if that happens.
@Flite
Yeah, I had it happen to me, one of my friends claimed it happened to them a couple of times, and I know I saw a thread on it last month or so.

And it might be - can't say anything for sure unless we specifically test it out with another dragon to see if that happens.