Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [ H ] Treasure [ W ] Level 25's
1 2
@kyoruedrig

It's definitely better than trying to get one at 300 or 400 k a pop
i only need the ambushes, beser ka and eliminates, you can add anything else you want after I give them back ^^
@kyoruedrig

It's definitely better than trying to get one at 300 or 400 k a pop
i only need the ambushes, beser ka and eliminates, you can add anything else you want after I give them back ^^
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@meniph
Well my current party set up has my attacker with slash eliminate/rally/pestilent slash. Defender with guard, anticipate, clobber, blazing slash. and a mage with meditate, aid, sear, contuse.
@meniph
Well my current party set up has my attacker with slash eliminate/rally/pestilent slash. Defender with guard, anticipate, clobber, blazing slash. and a mage with meditate, aid, sear, contuse.
@kyoruedrig

Ah ha you don't use glass canons I take it ? Generally glass canons are meant to train fodder and farm but I could try with what you have.. It may take a bit longer though since I'm not used to non canon build but I'd definitely be willing to try
@kyoruedrig

Ah ha you don't use glass canons I take it ? Generally glass canons are meant to train fodder and farm but I could try with what you have.. It may take a bit longer though since I'm not used to non canon build but I'd definitely be willing to try
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@meniph
It works... ok. It's better for extended fighting rather then just... beating down the enemy. I feel it'd be better in PvP then in PvE. I come from other more... strategy based games.
Lemme think about it, though xD I kinda was more looking to just buy a few 25's and be done with it xD
@meniph
It works... ok. It's better for extended fighting rather then just... beating down the enemy. I feel it'd be better in PvP then in PvE. I come from other more... strategy based games.
Lemme think about it, though xD I kinda was more looking to just buy a few 25's and be done with it xD
@KyoRuedrig Sorry for the late reply, you forgot to ping me so I didn't see your reply until now xD Here is a screenshot of the stats and stones I currently have on her, that's a Scratch, Contuse, Jungle Slash and a Natural Might Fragment, though if you want I can surely throw in some berserker stones if we work things out :> [img]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2015/007/d/8/sage_stats_by_sasha_pm-d8cy10s.png[/img]
@KyoRuedrig Sorry for the late reply, you forgot to ping me so I didn't see your reply until now xD Here is a screenshot of the stats and stones I currently have on her, that's a Scratch, Contuse, Jungle Slash and a Natural Might Fragment, though if you want I can surely throw in some berserker stones if we work things out :>
sage_stats_by_sasha_pm-d8cy10s.png
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@kyoruedrig

I can understand, but also... if you want.. i could just train a couple dragon's to 25 for and include the stones myself, but i would probably ask around 250k a pop for them (still less that what you would normally find) if you wanted to go that way.
@kyoruedrig

I can understand, but also... if you want.. i could just train a couple dragon's to 25 for and include the stones myself, but i would probably ask around 250k a pop for them (still less that what you would normally find) if you wanted to go that way.
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@Meniph
I'll get back to you when I have some time to actually think about things. xD
Work decided to put me on an insane schedule for a few days. x.x;
@Meniph
I'll get back to you when I have some time to actually think about things. xD
Work decided to put me on an insane schedule for a few days. x.x;
1 2