Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Raffle/ Giveaway thingy!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Twin3
@Twin3
Joined 11/18/14 DRAGONS EVERYWHERE!
wind_banner.pngeLAndXa.png wind_banner.png
I've actually won something //chokes
@Wandering
May I have Calypso as my prize then?
Unless she's taken in which case I'd take Celaeno
I've actually won something //chokes
@Wandering
May I have Calypso as my prize then?
Unless she's taken in which case I'd take Celaeno
@wandering could I please have an entry if I'm not too late? Thank you!
@wandering could I please have an entry if I'm not too late? Thank you!
@sailoverstars you're good! I'm making an announcement tomorrow before I go on a mini hiatus for about 5 days
@sailoverstars you're good! I'm making an announcement tomorrow before I go on a mini hiatus for about 5 days
Hello friends! I just returned from a trip outside the country so now I'm back and will be making a new announcement tonight! Hope you all had a lovely christmas/ Hanukah/ whatever you celebrate!
Hello friends! I just returned from a trip outside the country so now I'm back and will be making a new announcement tonight! Hope you all had a lovely christmas/ Hanukah/ whatever you celebrate!
@SoulEaterQUEEN
@lunas
@FrozenDelirium
@Sprache
@Malbryn
@MikaelHart
@Zinfandel
@sailoverstars

okie dokie! finally getting this done! apologies for the wait but I went on a trip out of the country and I forgot what date we were leaving so no internet for me :P
anyway, here is the new winner....
congrats to @SoulEaterQUEEN ! you're the new lucky winner! please let me know what dragon you'd like :)
@SoulEaterQUEEN
@lunas
@FrozenDelirium
@Sprache
@Malbryn
@MikaelHart
@Zinfandel
@sailoverstars

okie dokie! finally getting this done! apologies for the wait but I went on a trip out of the country and I forgot what date we were leaving so no internet for me :P
anyway, here is the new winner....
congrats to @SoulEaterQUEEN ! you're the new lucky winner! please let me know what dragon you'd like :)
Update! More dragons hatched today. Hooray!
Update! More dragons hatched today. Hooray!
@lunas
@FrozenDelirium
@Sprache
@Malbryn
@MikaelHart
@Zinfandel
@sailoverstars

I'm making a new announcement for a new winner today! the winner, with lucky number 3 is @Sprache ! congratulations! please let me know soon which dragon you'd like :)
@lunas
@FrozenDelirium
@Sprache
@Malbryn
@MikaelHart
@Zinfandel
@sailoverstars

I'm making a new announcement for a new winner today! the winner, with lucky number 3 is @Sprache ! congratulations! please let me know soon which dragon you'd like :)
@wandering omg! Waaah! I actually won. Lol. I went on a hiatus for a month because of life generally happening and did I ever reply to this post? can I still get a dragon? *puppy dog eyes* ;_;
@wandering omg! Waaah! I actually won. Lol. I went on a hiatus for a month because of life generally happening and did I ever reply to this post? can I still get a dragon? *puppy dog eyes* ;_;
@Luxerion i was wondering what happened to you! lol yes you can still claim a dragon
@Luxerion i was wondering what happened to you! lol yes you can still claim a dragon
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15