Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Gen 1 Female Noc Mates
@tenrec77
I think that might be just a bit too much for me, and with all the other projects I need to do, as well as lair expansions. Thank you for the offer though, as well as the thought of a payment plan.

@Febby
I'm tempted, especially because it would save me the trouble of geneing her. But I don't know if I'm just gonna end up giving her different ones, and like I said to tenrec it would heavily my other plans.

@SnakeLady
Yeah, the market is kinda wonky right now.

@Marine
Thank you for the lovely offer, but I think I'm going to go with minnar.

@PocketCat
She's lovely, and the light flight in me wants those eyes. But I think I'm going to have to pass. Thank you though!

@minnarr
How about 180k? In a combination of gems and treasure?
@tenrec77
I think that might be just a bit too much for me, and with all the other projects I need to do, as well as lair expansions. Thank you for the offer though, as well as the thought of a payment plan.

@Febby
I'm tempted, especially because it would save me the trouble of geneing her. But I don't know if I'm just gonna end up giving her different ones, and like I said to tenrec it would heavily my other plans.

@SnakeLady
Yeah, the market is kinda wonky right now.

@Marine
Thank you for the lovely offer, but I think I'm going to go with minnar.

@PocketCat
She's lovely, and the light flight in me wants those eyes. But I think I'm going to have to pass. Thank you though!

@minnarr
How about 180k? In a combination of gems and treasure?
@Craftims

Alright, then! Hopefully you find your perfect mate, he's a real cutie!
@Craftims

Alright, then! Hopefully you find your perfect mate, he's a real cutie!
@Craftims - Sure, that works!
@Craftims - Sure, that works!
qZwEAEI.pngewzg2XP.png