Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Opening 1,350+ chests! [COMPLETE]
1 2
Yet another strange chest opening topic! I'd like to loosely document my findings here.

I've spent the past 15 hours grinding for them (with a two hour nap in there), and am finally ready to open them all!

Starting count: 1,356

I will be updating with bears, eggs, or scrolls. For my sanity, if I get a bear I'm just writing "bear," since this is first and foremost a scroll and egg hunt!

Stack 1:
-Mimic Chest

Stack 2:
-Mimic Bear
-Mimic Chest
-Noc egg!

Stack 3:
-Mimic Bear

Stack 4:
-looots of food and trinkets

Stack 5:
-mimic bear

Stack 6:
-mimic chest
-mimic bear
-Noc egg!
-regular bear

Stack 7:
-3 empty chests? x.x
-mimic bear
-mimic chest

Stack 8:
-mimic bear
-mimic bear
-regular bear
-regular bear

Stack 9:
-regular bear

Stack 10:
-mimic bear
-mimic bear
-mimic chest

Stack 11:
-regular bear
-regular bear
-mimic bear

Stack 12:
-noc egg!
-mimic chest
-noc egg!

Stack 13:
-Regular bear
-Noc egg!

Stack 14: (last one!)
-mimic bear
-regular bear
Yet another strange chest opening topic! I'd like to loosely document my findings here.

I've spent the past 15 hours grinding for them (with a two hour nap in there), and am finally ready to open them all!

Starting count: 1,356

I will be updating with bears, eggs, or scrolls. For my sanity, if I get a bear I'm just writing "bear," since this is first and foremost a scroll and egg hunt!

Stack 1:
-Mimic Chest

Stack 2:
-Mimic Bear
-Mimic Chest
-Noc egg!

Stack 3:
-Mimic Bear

Stack 4:
-looots of food and trinkets

Stack 5:
-mimic bear

Stack 6:
-mimic chest
-mimic bear
-Noc egg!
-regular bear

Stack 7:
-3 empty chests? x.x
-mimic bear
-mimic chest

Stack 8:
-mimic bear
-mimic bear
-regular bear
-regular bear

Stack 9:
-regular bear

Stack 10:
-mimic bear
-mimic bear
-mimic chest

Stack 11:
-regular bear
-regular bear
-mimic bear

Stack 12:
-noc egg!
-mimic chest
-noc egg!

Stack 13:
-Regular bear
-Noc egg!

Stack 14: (last one!)
-mimic bear
-regular bear
2z8otp3.jpg
Stack 1:
-Mimic Chest

Well that was an exciting stack x.x Hopefully next one will be more fruitful!
Stack 1:
-Mimic Chest

Well that was an exciting stack x.x Hopefully next one will be more fruitful!
2z8otp3.jpg
Good luck!
Good luck!
tumblr_inline_njuc3et6dV1qmu9vp.png
Stack 2:
-Mimic Bear
-Mimic Chest
-Noc egg!

@wormwood Thanks! :)
Stack 2:
-Mimic Bear
-Mimic Chest
-Noc egg!

@wormwood Thanks! :)
2z8otp3.jpg
Stack 3:
-Mimic Bear

._.
Stack 3:
-Mimic Bear

._.
2z8otp3.jpg
So when I did one of these I got an egg every time someone wished me good luck so GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK
So when I did one of these I got an egg every time someone wished me good luck so GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK
jmKv3IV.gifq1FiREX.png
@terraVOLT
It will be easier to reaqd if you edit the first post instead of making new posts for every stack. It will also be easier for people that read this afterwards ^^
@terraVOLT
It will be easier to reaqd if you edit the first post instead of making new posts for every stack. It will also be easier for people that read this afterwards ^^
@TheDragonLord THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD KARMA

@Mea See, these are the things I don't think of after grinding all night and half a day. My mind's a little bit mushy from it all. Thank you!
@TheDragonLord THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD KARMA

@Mea See, these are the things I don't think of after grinding all night and half a day. My mind's a little bit mushy from it all. Thank you!
2z8otp3.jpg
@terraVOLT
It's my pleasure! I enjoy seeing these openings and I'm hoping you have the best of luck! I haven't open nearly as many as you are about to and I got a lot of nice stuff so you will probably too :)
@terraVOLT
It's my pleasure! I enjoy seeing these openings and I'm hoping you have the best of luck! I haven't open nearly as many as you are about to and I got a lot of nice stuff so you will probably too :)
@Mea Thank you for that :) It's not my first mass opening, but it's the first one I'm posting publicly. I appreciate every bit of encouragement, it's a daunting task!

I've done maybe 3000-3500 chests before this thread, and haven't pulled a scroll myself yet. Bought/Traded for some though, when they were only 2.2mil XD
@Mea Thank you for that :) It's not my first mass opening, but it's the first one I'm posting publicly. I appreciate every bit of encouragement, it's a daunting task!

I've done maybe 3000-3500 chests before this thread, and haven't pulled a scroll myself yet. Bought/Traded for some though, when they were only 2.2mil XD
2z8otp3.jpg
1 2