Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~*Free Dragons!!*~
hello, this will be my last thread.

i am quitting flight rising for reasons i won't divulge. however, i'd hate to leave all of my dragons on a dead account, so i'm giving them all away for free. please check out my lair. if you see any dragon(s) you like, let me know in a PM and i will send you the crossroads for it. you may select more than one dragon if they suit your fancy.

for common courtesy to other players, please limit yourself to only 1 triple gene/triple colour dragon. it's only fair that way.

it's also first come, first serve, guys. if someone else PM's me first about a certain dragon, they get dibs. that's just the way it goes, y'know?

any questions? please let me know in this thread. thank you.
hello, this will be my last thread.

i am quitting flight rising for reasons i won't divulge. however, i'd hate to leave all of my dragons on a dead account, so i'm giving them all away for free. please check out my lair. if you see any dragon(s) you like, let me know in a PM and i will send you the crossroads for it. you may select more than one dragon if they suit your fancy.

for common courtesy to other players, please limit yourself to only 1 triple gene/triple colour dragon. it's only fair that way.

it's also first come, first serve, guys. if someone else PM's me first about a certain dragon, they get dibs. that's just the way it goes, y'know?

any questions? please let me know in this thread. thank you.
also, you can just send the crossroads yourself for the dragons you want.

however, please try to limit it to 4-5 dragons. i don't want to get spammed by people that want almost every dragon in my lair and will probably just use them for exalting fodder. i bred 90% of these with care; i don't want people to throw them away just because they're free.
also, you can just send the crossroads yourself for the dragons you want.

however, please try to limit it to 4-5 dragons. i don't want to get spammed by people that want almost every dragon in my lair and will probably just use them for exalting fodder. i bred 90% of these with care; i don't want people to throw them away just because they're free.
@yani is she still available? Your dragons are all amazing btw [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3889491] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38895/3889491_350.png[/img] [/url]
@yani is she still available? Your dragons are all amazing btw

3889491_350.png
4LxiTjz.gif
@maralice13 i suppose i should have played more becauase since she was my 1st dragon, i can't trade her. i had no idea that was even a thing. i'm really sorry!!
@maralice13 i suppose i should have played more becauase since she was my 1st dragon, i can't trade her. i had no idea that was even a thing. i'm really sorry!!
@yani its fine she's amazing btw I was going to breed her with a crystal facet =) Good luck with giving them away they should not be exalted ....
@yani its fine she's amazing btw I was going to breed her with a crystal facet =) Good luck with giving them away they should not be exalted ....
4LxiTjz.gif
@Yani
Heehee! Thou art truly a generous one. Many thanks, Yani. And before you leave this realm, may we have the chance to compliment you on your dragon naming skills? We know not your process, yet you are clearly one gifted in the art of words~
@Yani
Heehee! Thou art truly a generous one. Many thanks, Yani. And before you leave this realm, may we have the chance to compliment you on your dragon naming skills? We know not your process, yet you are clearly one gifted in the art of words~
bumping for today. there's still plenty of dragons, though a few of them are still in the crossroads. feel free to make your own crossroads or PM me.

:)
bumping for today. there's still plenty of dragons, though a few of them are still in the crossroads. feel free to make your own crossroads or PM me.

:)