Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 ... 535 536
guys coliseum is doing the thing where it permanently freezes before the first battle is over again :/ I can wait forever and ever and it does not ever advance the turns....
guys coliseum is doing the thing where it permanently freezes before the first battle is over again :/ I can wait forever and ever and it does not ever advance the turns....
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
[quote name="Paintedwings" date="2013-07-30 11:37:29" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=158&id=17539#825505"]guys coliseum is doing the thing where it permanently freezes before the first battle is over again :/ I can wait forever and ever and it does not ever advance the turns....[/quote] I'm having the same issue and it's driving me nuts.

I'm having the same issue and it's driving me nuts.
[quote name="Sochitelya" date="2013-07-30 12:17:17" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=158&id=17539#826424"][quote name="Paintedwings" date="2013-07-30 11:37:29" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=158&id=17539#825505"]guys coliseum is doing the thing where it permanently freezes before the first battle is over again :/ I can wait forever and ever and it does not ever advance the turns....[/quote] I'm having the same issue and it's driving me nuts.[/quote] Same here! Coliseum keeps freezing mid-battle.

I'm having the same issue and it's driving me nuts.

Same here! Coliseum keeps freezing mid-battle.
haao.png
Same issue. Hard to make money with both Runestones not loading and Coliseum not finishing battles. It's a struggle to earn money to buy the event items in the market at this rate.
Same issue. Hard to make money with both Runestones not loading and Coliseum not finishing battles. It's a struggle to earn money to buy the event items in the market at this rate.
icebanner2_zps9a11a36e.png
Coliseum is also freezing for me. Very annoying!
Coliseum is also freezing for me. Very annoying!
SPDT1_zps48df29df.png
Freezing here on most of the games as well as the Coli for me as well. Hopefully they are aware of the issue...
Freezing here on most of the games as well as the Coli for me as well. Hopefully they are aware of the issue...
For me it just doesn't load at all, neither the Coliseum nor the Fairground games.
For me it just doesn't load at all, neither the Coliseum nor the Fairground games.
ZNhRsiG.png
Current Mood: Trying to lure Nocturnes with food.
Coliseum is not loading for me, and has not been for the last 35 minutes. It froze in the middle of a fight. When I reset it I can't get the loading bar to complete the last 5-8%
Coliseum is not loading for me, and has not been for the last 35 minutes. It froze in the middle of a fight. When I reset it I can't get the loading bar to complete the last 5-8%
1kz7OWt.png
I exalted a dragon this morning after leveling them up -- and now whenever I go to the Coliseum it tries to load the sprite for that dragon (#, fails, and then freezes in loading. :( The dragon in question is # 238444
I exalted a dragon this morning after leveling them up -- and now whenever I go to the Coliseum it tries to load the sprite for that dragon (#, fails, and then freezes in loading. :( The dragon in question is # 238444
Runestones isn't going past lv 1 for me right now.
Runestones isn't going past lv 1 for me right now.
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 ... 535 536