Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pick A Pair And Get A Free Dragon
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 175 176
@Zenelle

I sent a request for one of the males, ice, and I really believe Zen is a suitable name for it.
Thank you again for helping others, and have a super happy new year.
@Zenelle

I sent a request for one of the males, ice, and I really believe Zen is a suitable name for it.
Thank you again for helping others, and have a super happy new year.
@sivorite

You're welcome. Hope you enjoy him :)
@sivorite

You're welcome. Hope you enjoy him :)
@zenelle

They all came out so pretty but the green little lady (hatchling three) really stands out to me. Maybe I please welcome her in?

Name wise I am thinking Emmy. Short for Emerald City lol.
@zenelle

They all came out so pretty but the green little lady (hatchling three) really stands out to me. Maybe I please welcome her in?

Name wise I am thinking Emmy. Short for Emerald City lol.
Lichtdrache.gif
@Kimberly

Of course :D Just let me know a name for her and I'll set up the cr ^.^

And she is really pretty. I thought Izaya had thrown me up a second double, but he was tricking me with a close one xD
@Kimberly

Of course :D Just let me know a name for her and I'll set up the cr ^.^

And she is really pretty. I thought Izaya had thrown me up a second double, but he was tricking me with a close one xD
@zenelle

Ahh yes. I forgot to name her didn't I lolol..

I would love her to be named Emmy. She kind of reminds me of the Emerald City in Oz lol so I think she'd make a great Emmy :)
@zenelle

Ahh yes. I forgot to name her didn't I lolol..

I would love her to be named Emmy. She kind of reminds me of the Emerald City in Oz lol so I think she'd make a great Emmy :)
Lichtdrache.gif
@Kimberly

Definitely :D

And if you love Oz, have you seen Wicked? Probably one of my favourite musicals ^.^
@Kimberly

Definitely :D

And if you love Oz, have you seen Wicked? Probably one of my favourite musicals ^.^
I haven't saw it, no. But I read the book and as a Wizard of Oz lover the book was amazing :)
I haven't saw it, no. But I read the book and as a Wizard of Oz lover the book was amazing :)
Lichtdrache.gif
@Kimberly

Ahhh, I do plan to read the books for it when I can :D
@Kimberly

Ahhh, I do plan to read the books for it when I can :D
@Zenelle
No, you got it right. I just recently removed the "T" from my name since it was a misspelling of the word, "duchess." :3 Fingers crossed!
@Zenelle
No, you got it right. I just recently removed the "T" from my name since it was a misspelling of the word, "duchess." :3 Fingers crossed!
mlNVeHM.jpg
@DemonicDuchess

Ah, that makes sense. And I can understand that. It took me a little while to work out how the two spellings were different xD
@DemonicDuchess

Ah, that makes sense. And I can understand that. It took me a little while to work out how the two spellings were different xD
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 175 176